RE: Paper Airplane Throwing Backfires 01-23-2017, 09:03 PM
#11
| Paper Airplane Throwing Backfires filter_list | |
RE: Paper Airplane Throwing Backfires 01-24-2017, 12:48 AM
#12
If he was hit in the eye, the student is responsible. While it was intended to be a harmless joke, it wasn't. Jail time might be excessive, if he has a clean record. Think they need to just give him a nice scare.
RE: Paper Airplane Throwing Backfires 01-24-2017, 02:36 AM
#14
His eye was reported to look "very red"
Still though, jail?
On a side note, you and @Pikami going back and forth is hilarious.
Still though, jail?
On a side note, you and @Pikami going back and forth is hilarious.
RE: Paper Airplane Throwing Backfires 01-24-2017, 08:30 PM
#15
That makes no sense. I doubt the student was aiming for the eye. A fine of 1000$ is nice for the cops as well, I mean I understand. They can buy donuts for 20 days than.
~~ Might be back? ~~
RE: Paper Airplane Throwing Backfires 01-26-2017, 02:34 PM
#16
No wonder that police resources and the judicial system Is failing In critical times of need.
How about focusing on real criminals- rapists, murders, pedophiles etc and not some kid throwing a piece of paper In the air. I agree that his unrelated violent behavior should be punished, but the probability of 30 days In jail for the paper plane Is excessive.
How about focusing on real criminals- rapists, murders, pedophiles etc and not some kid throwing a piece of paper In the air. I agree that his unrelated violent behavior should be punished, but the probability of 30 days In jail for the paper plane Is excessive.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)









![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)














![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)