Nine Years of Service
Posts: 518
Threads: 124
RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States 01-22-2017, 07:20 PM
#12
(01-22-2017, 06:06 PM)pvnk Wrote: (01-20-2017, 07:56 PM)Panther_ Wrote: (01-20-2017, 07:33 PM)Pyxis Wrote: I was expecting at least 5 ISIS attacks along with literally every city in the West Coast and Northeast destroyed by angry black people shouting "Black Lives Matter, kill all white people" but um....guess I was wrong. We're all good....for now.
See the really stupid thing about those people is they destroy their own shit in their own areas and just give Trump more and more ammo. Them rioting is great for Trumps image. Also the way CNN was talking about a possible attack yesterday I'm amazed they didn't commit something, or maybe Jeb comes out shouts VIVA LA MEXICO blows him self up spraying guacamole every where.
Do have to hand it to Obama though, he remained composed, clam, and very presidential all the way though. Unlike his wife who looked pissed as fuck all the time, couldn't even do the fake smile right she was so mad.
mfw Obama was a clam.
I just noticed that lmao hahaha
Placeholder until I can think of something witty
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 518
Threads: 124
RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States 01-22-2017, 09:26 PM
#15
(01-22-2017, 08:55 PM)Oni Wrote: Here's alternatives to rioting:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/14/uni...bbles.html
Or my favorite alternative: Accept the fact that Donald Trump is your fucking president (Unless you live outside of the US) and deal with it
Coloring books? Play-Doh? What is this, Kindergarten? Are 20 year olds the new 2 year olds?
Whether I liked him or not, I'd rather just deal with the fact that he's our President now and if Hell breaks loose I'll be prepared for it. Because I was prepared for Hillary's worst let alone Trump's worst, or Hillary's Fanbase's worst (Because you're never gonna see a group of Trump supporters threatening to kill a bunch of white people, block traffic, and shoot at cops)
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 09:28 PM by Korvidius.)
Placeholder until I can think of something witty
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 518
Threads: 124
RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States 01-23-2017, 05:54 PM
#20
(01-23-2017, 10:31 AM)Jiggly Wrote: (01-23-2017, 12:55 AM)mothered Wrote: (01-23-2017, 12:27 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Wasn't that part of his appeal? People wanted change, and despite Trump not being the best figure-head for it, they felt Trump was still a means to achieve change.
It may well have been. I don't live In that part of the globe, therefore didn't really follow his appeal.
Don't get me wrong, I still believe Trump will fulfill the presidential role quite well. If he applies himself In the same manner as his successful business affairs, I think we'll definitely see a change for the better.
That's my thinking too. I had the unfortunate experience of moving to the US right after brexit and right before the presidential election. I couldn't even look at the TV without wanting to throw a brick at all the media companies (they're really the worst xD).
I thought of moving to Ireland. If shooting some black kid, or your favorite candidate losing is grounds for literally destroying the city you live in, then I've had enough of this bullshit.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty