Nine Years of Service
Posts: 54
Threads: 6
RE: Documentaries thread 01-16-2017, 04:54 PM
#12
Best Drug Documentaries I have seen.
(Come to understand the real reason drugs are illegal)
The Cash Crop: Canadian Cannabis
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017, 05:03 PM by glitch956.)
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 54
Threads: 6
RE: Documentaries thread 01-16-2017, 04:58 PM
#15
The House I live in - War on drugs in the United States.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 54
Threads: 6
RE: Documentaries thread 01-16-2017, 05:02 PM
#17
Graham Hancock - The War on Consciousness BANNED TED TALK
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 3,391
Threads: 405
RE: Documentaries thread 01-17-2017, 09:15 AM
#19
Bookmarked this, extremely interesting thread.
Continue to add more docs guys & gals!
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! ![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 342
Threads: 35
RE: Documentaries thread 02-02-2017, 09:52 AM
#20
I've been looking for a few good documentaries.
•