Ten Years of Service
Posts: 210
Threads: 21
Trump Calls CNN "Fake News" @ Press Conference 01-15-2017, 08:35 AM
#1
Found this humorous. I know Obama had a history of calling out Fox.
CNN has an article titled "Mexico warns Trump on tariff threats" on their front page now.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 57
Threads: 0
RE: Trump Calls CNN "Fake News" @ Press Conference 01-15-2017, 01:12 PM
#2
That was embarrassing to watch. It's like doing a school presentation and when it comes time for questions, you pick only your friends because you know they won't ask you anything hard.
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 518
Threads: 124
RE: Trump Calls CNN "Fake News" @ Press Conference 01-15-2017, 04:30 PM
#3
Many media outlets lie, and CNN is no exception. Hell, even Fox lies and just because a network leans conservative or liberal doesn't mean they have to lie. It's a "yuge" problem, and thanks to this constant bickering I just don't depend on big media. So I just fact check with independent sources.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 33
Threads: 1
RE: Trump Calls CNN "Fake News" @ Press Conference 01-16-2017, 11:18 AM
#4
Wait, you mean to say the Clinton News Network does not like Trump and ran a story about fake russian trump intel documents ? Nooo way.
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Trump Calls CNN "Fake News" @ Press Conference 01-16-2017, 11:39 AM
#5
I'm actually glad this happened to CNN.
They try to glorify themselves by attempting to ridicule others- just to get the best story/coverage, thereby make headlines. About time someone put them In place, well done to Trump.
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 441
Threads: 52
RE: Trump Calls CNN "Fake News" @ Press Conference 01-16-2017, 04:31 PM
#6
I never trust the news. + they do lie
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 859
Threads: 88
RE: Trump Calls CNN "Fake News" @ Press Conference 01-16-2017, 06:24 PM
#8
I'm glad he did this. Why should Trump treat people who obviously have no respect for him with respect?
It's the golden rule. It's 1st grade.
CNN should stop bitching and learn to be nicer.
•