Login Register






What do you guys do for money? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you guys do for money? #21
Currently i do the same thing as @mothered, but i'm working on a small IT company, people always ask me to work on their computers and they pay me (I usually tell them its free but they continue to pay me) so i decided to make some business cards and started working on a company with a buddy of mine

Reply

RE: What do you guys do for money? #22
Work at McDonalds bruh, it's lit af.

Reply

RE: What do you guys do for money? #23
(01-07-2017, 09:21 AM)Pyxis Wrote: Sometimes drug dealing (make anywhere from $60 to $140 a day), working under the table for my friend's construction company, and many homeless tricks to get money (I'm not homeless though I just hate the fact that there's nothing but dead end jobs here)

I miss dealing. Flipping a £120 ounce to £280 in 10s bags, or even better, an ounce of MDMA (£500-600), split out into 166mg capsules, 6 capsules a gram, £10 a capsule, £1680 taking.

You can easily move way over 10 capsules a night at parties.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017, 07:19 PM by lux.)

[+] 1 user Likes lux's post
Reply

RE: What do you guys do for money? #24
I'm a police officer i work 6hours a day for 700$

Reply

RE: What do you guys do for money? #25
(01-08-2017, 07:37 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: I'm a police officer i work 6hours a day for 700$

that's a lie. Cops don't work 6 hour shifts, and they don't make over $100/hr either.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: What do you guys do for money? #26
Hey relax bro, i meant for 700 $ per/month sorry for not making this clear, + where i live it's different so yes i work 6 hours a day .
I DON'T LIE !!

Reply

RE: What do you guys do for money? #27
(01-08-2017, 07:42 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: Hey relax bro, i meant for 700 $ per/month sorry for not making this clear, + where i live it's different so yes i work 6 hours a day .
I DON'T LIE !!

don't worry you're not the first fed on the forum :^)

Reply

RE: What do you guys do for money? #28
(01-08-2017, 07:42 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: Hey relax bro, i meant for 700 $ per/month sorry for not making this clear, + where i live it's different so yes i work 6 hours a day .
I DON'T LIE !!

Where do you live that is different?
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: What do you guys do for money? #29
Lol you guys actually don't realize it's not as important as where you guys live.

Reply

RE: What do you guys do for money? #30
(01-08-2017, 07:49 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: Lol you guys actually don't realize it's not as important as where you guys live.

You're the one who brought it up.

Sorry, I don't think you're a cop working 6 hour shifts for $700 a month.

If you're working 6 hour shifts, 5 days a week, that's 30 hours per week. Approximately 120 hours a month.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply