RE: Anime Fan Art 12-14-2016, 11:06 AM
#11
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
| Otaku Anime Fan Art filter_list | |
(01-06-2017, 06:41 PM)Mystique Wrote: I'd do anything to draw that well.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(12-05-2016, 09:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Her link is watermarked on the artworks but here: Sakimichan
(01-06-2017, 06:43 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(01-06-2017, 06:41 PM)Mystique Wrote: I'd do anything to draw that well.
How to draw like Sakimichan:
Step 1 - Acquire and learn Photoshop or software you can digitally draw on
Step 2 - Practice everyday for many years
Step 3 - You draw like Sakimichan
(01-06-2017, 07:04 PM)Mystique Wrote:(01-06-2017, 06:43 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(01-06-2017, 06:41 PM)Mystique Wrote: I'd do anything to draw that well.
How to draw like Sakimichan:
Step 1 - Acquire and learn Photoshop or software you can digitally draw on
Step 2 - Practice everyday for many years
Step 3 - You draw like Sakimichan
I have access to every Adobe product. So I guess I'll use Photoshop.
(I know Photoshop for the most part however)
(01-06-2017, 06:51 PM)Pikami Wrote:(12-05-2016, 09:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Her link is watermarked on the artworks but here: Sakimichan
Thanks for sharing, she has some awesome shit
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)