Login Register






Otaku Anime Fan Art filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime Fan Art #11
(12-13-2016, 06:59 PM)Ponyboy1776 Wrote:
Spoiler:
[Image: _request___levi_pony_version_by_nightmar...ar8l3z.png]

O.o The MLP cult is taking over.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #12
I'd do anything to draw that well.

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #13
(01-06-2017, 06:41 PM)Mystique Wrote: I'd do anything to draw that well.

How to draw like Sakimichan:
Step 1 - Acquire and learn Photoshop or software you can digitally draw on
Step 2 - Practice everyday for many years
Step 3 - You draw like Sakimichan
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #14
(12-05-2016, 09:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Her link is watermarked on the artworks but here: Sakimichan

Thanks for sharing, she has some awesome shit

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #15
(01-06-2017, 06:43 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 06:41 PM)Mystique Wrote: I'd do anything to draw that well.

How to draw like Sakimichan:
Step 1 - Acquire and learn Photoshop or software you can digitally draw on
Step 2 - Practice everyday for many years
Step 3 - You draw like Sakimichan

I have access to every Adobe product. So I guess I'll use Photoshop.

(I know Photoshop for the most part however)

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #16
(01-06-2017, 07:04 PM)Mystique Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 06:43 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 06:41 PM)Mystique Wrote: I'd do anything to draw that well.

How to draw like Sakimichan:
Step 1 - Acquire and learn Photoshop or software you can digitally draw on
Step 2 - Practice everyday for many years
Step 3 - You draw like Sakimichan

I have access to every Adobe product. So I guess I'll use Photoshop.

(I know Photoshop for the most part however)

It's actually pretty standard to use it for digital drawing. A lot of successful digital artists use it. Plus there are millions of tutorials out there for generally using PS and drawing guides by artists using PS.

(01-06-2017, 06:51 PM)Pikami Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 09:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Her link is watermarked on the artworks but here: Sakimichan

Thanks for sharing, she has some awesome shit

Oh, you're welcome! I may share some of my other favourites soon!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply