Login Register






You guys! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: You guys! #11
(03-29-2013, 12:07 PM)Shaun Wrote: We're all becoming one big family.

We have to be, a forum of this size, all members should be getting along. Its when the LQ douches come in that errythang becomes a problem between the oldfags and the newfags.

Reply

RE: You guys! #12
(03-29-2013, 06:43 AM)ABC Wrote: You guys are awesome, I mean look how amazing we've made this forum. Keep it up guys, and get to advertising! The more members the merrier Biggrin

What do you guys think about the site and the members?

I love the whole thing and everybody here. < 3 And I am thinking of some ways to get people to get here. but I am wearing a sig in HF now. : $
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: You guys! #13
I do not know why you did create this topic but anyways. It is fantastic how its atm.

Reply

RE: You guys! #14
(03-29-2013, 07:12 AM)ABC Wrote: Just persuade them, tell them how great the site is, and how great the community.

I'll tell em that if they don't come then it's the rape dungeon for them. Biggrin

Reply

RE: You guys! #15
(03-30-2013, 08:21 AM)Inflatable Lioness Wrote: I'll tell em that if they don't come then it's the rape dungeon for them. Biggrin

Ohh, well tell them that the site has free cookays and that you need to be super active, and buy Sponsor and ELITE...lol

Reply