Login Register






Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] filter_list
Author
Message
Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #1
https://wall.alphacoders.com/

Probably the best/biggest wallpaper site. It has resolutions going up to 6000 x 3400+, mostly HD. Enjoy <3

Reply

RE: Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #2
Bloody hell, very big resolutions. There's some pretty nice wallpapers though.

Reply

RE: Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #3
Oh yeah, I found that site a while back. Problem I found is that they upscale a lot of smaller images, making them lose quality.

Reply

RE: Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #4
(08-06-2016, 06:48 PM)Crovus Wrote: Oh yeah, I found that site a while back. Problem I found is that they upscale a lot of smaller images, making them lose quality.
Seems like you always have a problem with something. Sleepy
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2016, 06:59 PM by greasyC.)

Reply

RE: Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #5
(08-06-2016, 06:52 PM)Blur Wrote: Seems like you always have a problem with something. Sleepy

No, but a fact is a fact.

Reply

RE: Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #6
(08-06-2016, 06:52 PM)Blur Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 06:48 PM)Crovus Wrote: Oh yeah, I found that site a while back. Problem I found is that they upscale a lot of smaller images, making them lose quality.
Seems like you always have a problem with something. Sleepy

Or he's got like super keen eyes to tell you de problems.But yea this would be useful if I didn't already have loads but noice share

Reply

RE: Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #7
Bumping this so you guys can see it Wink

Reply

RE: Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #8
I used this website a lot a little while ago, had a nice collection.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #9
I personally use this site. https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/

Cool Cool Cool

[+] 1 user Likes pvnk's post
Reply

RE: Wallpaper Site [Huge Resolutions] #10
(01-02-2017, 12:00 AM)pvnk Wrote: I personally use this site. https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/

Cool  Cool  Cool

Wallhaven is indeed very good.

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply