Login Register






Hollywood sign vandalized filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hollywood sign vandalized #11
Pretty hilarious.

I would love to see them actually doing it.. surely they have some type of video evidence?
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Hollywood sign vandalized #12
(01-01-2017, 11:41 PM)Customer Wrote: Pretty hilarious.

I would love to see them actually doing it.. surely they have some type of video evidence?
If I was the person who vandalized the signs, I would definitely be in some sort of unidentifiable apparel. Sleepy Sleepy2 Sleepy

Reply

RE: Hollywood sign vandalized #13
I dont really think it's all that funny tbh. Kind of childish to me. Stoners amirite
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: Hollywood sign vandalized #14
The concept behind the modification Is brilliant. A nice start to 2017.

I wonder If any foreigners (who've somehow never seen the sign before), would take this literally.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Hollywood sign vandalized #15
Does someone know of the video tapes recorded by security are available or not?

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply

RE: Hollywood sign vandalized #16
Code:
http://hollywoodsign.org/hollywood-sign-trust/

Reply