Ten Years of Service
Posts: 4,466
Threads: 227
RE: Hollywood sign vandalized 01-01-2017, 10:34 PM
#3
I saw that on Twitter this morning and I thought it was photo edited. Mainly because I saw it on Twitter..
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 218
Threads: 4
RE: Hollywood sign vandalized 01-01-2017, 10:45 PM
#4
I laughed so hard for no reason
this shit is funny to me idk why
B R O K E N
i n f i n i t y
discord: Infinitum#6639
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 4,466
Threads: 227
RE: Hollywood sign vandalized 01-01-2017, 10:53 PM
#5
If they took one l away, we'd have some holy danks.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,759
Threads: 297
RE: Hollywood sign vandalized 01-01-2017, 10:57 PM
#6
Lol how did they manage that? the sign is lit (pun intended) and has routine patrols...
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 2,395
Threads: 130
RE: Hollywood sign vandalized 01-01-2017, 11:09 PM
#9
Lol, this is awesome.
Welcome to HollyWeed, Los Angeles
(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.
•