Login Register






who are you all? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: who are you all? #21
(12-30-2016, 12:21 PM)Infinitum Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:18 PM)King_mybb_import25731 Wrote: Just a friendly British script kiddie that likes computer engineering so every other day I dissect my consoles and computers to mod shit.
Speaking of modding, I've got a nor to flash today Smile

My question may sound strange but are you from supremeBB?

Cuz your name looks strange

Yep Smile
Coffee fueled python amateur.

Reply

RE: who are you all? #22
(12-30-2016, 12:25 PM)King_mybb_import25731 Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:21 PM)Infinitum Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:18 PM)King_mybb_import25731 Wrote: Just a friendly British script kiddie that likes computer engineering so every other day I dissect my consoles and computers to mod shit.
Speaking of modding, I've got a nor to flash today Smile

My question may sound strange but are you from supremeBB?

Cuz your name looks strange

Yep Smile

Then contact oni, you'll have a name change free, I think.

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply

RE: who are you all? #23
(12-30-2016, 12:31 PM)Infinitum Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:25 PM)King_mybb_import25731 Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:21 PM)Infinitum Wrote: My question may sound strange but are you from supremeBB?

Cuz your name looks strange

Yep Smile

Then contact oni, you'll have a name change free, I think.

Contacted oni, but he/she is a busy person so I will be patient in the meantime Smile
Coffee fueled python amateur.

Reply

RE: who are you all? #24
(12-30-2016, 12:34 PM)King_mybb_import25731 Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:31 PM)Infinitum Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:25 PM)King_mybb_import25731 Wrote: Yep Smile

Then contact oni, you'll have a name change free, I think.

Contacted oni, but he/she is a busy person so I will be patient in the meantime Smile

Yep, that's the best thing you can do.

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply

RE: who are you all? #25
So from what I see, most of you are USA/Canada based or am I wrong?

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply

RE: who are you all? #26
The only Interest I have Is anything relative to computing.

Almost nothing else captures my Interest. It's been this way for around 20 years.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: who are you all? #27
Hi I'm DarkMuse aka dankmoose aka dankma5 aka darkestmusing aka crack whore

I enjoy pretty much anything to do with computers but mainly software related things. I enjoy reworking already existing concepts into my own terms in an new language. I also enjoy vaping as it not only has gotten me away from cigarettes but is also enjoyable to tinker with. Other than that I usually just shoot up some heroine and smoke meth. That's about it.

No I dont play overwatch. Soz.
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: who are you all? #28
I'm Ender, Full: Ender Wiggin.

What do you enjoy doing?
I like to learn, that pretty much sums everything up.
Do you have csgo or overwatch and if yes can you help me get good at them?
What? I don't game much (except in VR).


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: who are you all? #29
I'm from Lebanon i like coding,and playing games cs:go and overwatch aren't the kind of games i like toplay.

Reply

RE: who are you all? #30
(12-31-2016, 07:01 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: Hi I'm DarkMuse aka dankmoose aka dankma5 aka darkestmusing aka crack whore

I enjoy pretty much anything to do with computers but mainly software related things. I enjoy reworking already existing concepts into my own terms in an new language. I also enjoy vaping as it not only has gotten me away from cigarettes but is also enjoyable to tinker with. Other than that I usually just shoot up some heroine and smoke meth. That's about it.

No I dont play overwatch. Soz.

oh.

fuk.

great to heard you stopped smoking cigarettes though.

(12-31-2016, 08:44 AM)Ender Wrote: I'm Ender, Full: Ender Wiggin.

What do you enjoy doing?
I like to learn, that pretty much sums everything up.
Do you have csgo or overwatch and if yes can you help me get good at them?
What? I don't game much (except in VR).

oh noice. I'd love to play VR games. just don't have the money for it.

(12-31-2016, 01:01 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: I'm from Lebanon i like coding,and playing games cs:go and overwatch aren't the kind of games i like toplay.


oh.
what do you like to play then, if I may ask?

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


[+] 2 users Like Infinitum's post
Reply