Login Register






who are you all? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: who are you all? #11
(12-30-2016, 12:33 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm from Toronto, Canada. I love programming and gaming, and like playing guitar.
I have both CS:GO (I'm total trash) and Overwatch (I'm good, but my computer isn't), but can't play either because I don't currently have a working copy of Windows.

I'm glad to hear you're interested in the media section; you should apply for Lunar when you meet the requirements Biggrin

I definitely will!
Biggrin

And for the working copy of windows, either use a cracker or pm me. I could potentially help.

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply

RE: who are you all? #12
(12-30-2016, 12:46 AM)Infinitum Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:33 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm from Toronto, Canada. I love programming and gaming, and like playing guitar.
I have both CS:GO (I'm total trash) and Overwatch (I'm good, but my computer isn't), but can't play either because I don't currently have a working copy of Windows.

I'm glad to hear you're interested in the media section; you should apply for Lunar when you meet the requirements Biggrin

I definitely will!
Biggrin

And for the working copy of windows, either use a cracker or pm me. I could potentially help.

Thanks, but I have a recovery USB on the way from Dell. Might take a while, but whatever.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: who are you all? #13
(12-30-2016, 12:56 AM)Inori Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:46 AM)Infinitum Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:33 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm from Toronto, Canada. I love programming and gaming, and like playing guitar.
I have both CS:GO (I'm total trash) and Overwatch (I'm good, but my computer isn't), but can't play either because I don't currently have a working copy of Windows.

I'm glad to hear you're interested in the media section; you should apply for Lunar when you meet the requirements Biggrin

I definitely will!
Biggrin

And for the working copy of windows, either use a cracker or pm me. I could potentially help.

Thanks, but I have a recovery USB on the way from Dell. Might take a while, but whatever.

What dell do you have?

And I can give you a windows ISO and a link to Kmspico for the time that it arrives.
But that's up to you.

Also, what's your steam account and your discord tag? :3

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply

RE: who are you all? #14
(12-30-2016, 01:04 AM)Infinitum Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:56 AM)Inori Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:46 AM)Infinitum Wrote: I definitely will!
Biggrin

And for the working copy of windows, either use a cracker or pm me. I could potentially help.

Thanks, but I have a recovery USB on the way from Dell. Might take a while, but whatever.

What dell do you have?

And I can give you a windows ISO and a link to Kmspico for the time that it arrives.
But that's up to you.

Also, what's your steam account and your discord tag? :3

Inspiron 5547 i5, I think. Steam is here and my Discord is Inori#2151
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: who are you all? #15
(12-30-2016, 01:15 AM)Inori Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 01:04 AM)Infinitum Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:56 AM)Inori Wrote: Thanks, but I have a recovery USB on the way from Dell. Might take a while, but whatever.

What dell do you have?

And I can give you a windows ISO and a link to Kmspico for the time that it arrives.
But that's up to you.

Also, what's your steam account and your discord tag? :3

Inspiron 5547 i5, I think. Steam is here and my Discord is Inori#2151

Okie, thanks :3

Will add you later.

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply

RE: who are you all? #16
I come from the Net. I search through systems, peoples, and cities, for my friend.

My format: I have no format. I am a renegade, lost in the Web.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: who are you all? #17
Quote: also, if someone could introduce me to anime, I'd be glad to do it.
I lol'd @ "do anime"

[+] 1 user Likes pvnk's post
Reply

RE: who are you all? #18
Just a friendly British script kiddie that likes computer engineering so every other day I dissect my consoles and computers to mod shit.
Speaking of modding, I've got a nor to flash today Smile
Coffee fueled python amateur.

Reply

RE: who are you all? #19
(12-30-2016, 12:18 PM)King_mybb_import25731 Wrote: Just a friendly British script kiddie that likes computer engineering so every other day I dissect my consoles and computers to mod shit.
Speaking of modding, I've got a nor to flash today Smile

My question may sound strange but are you from supremeBB?

Cuz your name looks strange

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply

RE: who are you all? #20
(12-30-2016, 03:36 AM)pvnk Wrote:
Quote: also, if someone could introduce me to anime, I'd be glad to do it.
I lol'd @ "do anime"

I'm still extremely tired but I laughed too when I saw it.

Sorry, my main language is indeed not English.

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply