Login Register






Best song about love and girls? filter_list
Author
Message
Best song about love and girls? #1
Hello.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but this is the worst time of my time and I just wanna kill myself (not a joke).

I would like to know about all songs you know releated to love and girls. Like "Deja Vu" with J.Cole

Reply

RE: Best song about love and girls? #2
just asking before posting anything, did you break up with your GF/BF or what happened? talking a bit will make you feel better.

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


Reply

RE: Best song about love and girls? #3
(12-29-2016, 10:58 PM)Infinitum Wrote: just asking before posting anything, did you break up with your GF/BF or what happened? talking a bit will make you feel better.

Yeah kind of. Never felt love before and this was my first experience. I just wanna die.

Reply

RE: Best song about love and girls? #4
(12-29-2016, 11:05 PM)suprabro Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 10:58 PM)Infinitum Wrote: just asking before posting anything, did you break up with your GF/BF or what happened? talking a bit will make you feel better.

Yeah kind of. Never felt love before and this was my first experience. I just wanna die.

I'm gonna tell you something.
Yes, breaking up is indeed hard, but I have a story which is not funny either.

I used to have an adorable girlfriend. We used to do a lot of stuff, we enjoyed being together.
But one day, she wasn't there anymore.

She died of cancer, after telling me during 6 months, day per day, that everything was fine. FINE.

it still hurts me, almost a year after.
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 11:13 PM by Infinitum.)

B R O K E N


i n f i n i t y

discord: Infinitum#6639


[+] 2 users Like Infinitum's post
Reply

RE: Best song about love and girls? #5
As cringy as this thread (you're better than this) is I'll contribute.  I don't listen to rap or hip hop though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNy8KkHJGqE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjqFRqMc7SU
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...d+serenade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65z-Xe2OQU0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRs-1QVo4_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZkM_nOJ3d4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHCrFA2X26I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNjX6o7t6NU
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 11:23 PM by Nil.)
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


[+] 1 user Likes Nil's post
Reply

RE: Best song about love and girls? #6
[Image: OP.png]

Reply

RE: Best song about love and girls? #7
(12-29-2016, 11:13 PM)Infinitum Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 11:05 PM)suprabro Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 10:58 PM)Infinitum Wrote: just asking before posting anything, did you break up with your GF/BF or what happened? talking a bit will make you feel better.

Yeah kind of. Never felt love before and this was my first experience. I just wanna die.

I'm gonna tell you something.
Yes, breaking up is indeed hard, but I have a story which is not funny either.

I used to have an adorable girlfriend. We used to do a lot of stuff, we enjoyed being together.
But one day, she wasn't there anymore.

She died of cancer, after telling me during 6 months, day per day, that everything was fine. FINE.

it still hurts me, almost a year after.

I understand. I'm very sorry to hear that..
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 11:24 PM by suprabro.)

Reply

RE: Best song about love and girls? #8
Fell in love with an alien is good too?

Reply

RE: Best song about love and girls? #9
(12-29-2016, 11:24 PM)suprabro Wrote: Fell in love with an alien is good too?

Yes

Reply

RE: Best song about love and girls? #10
I'll bite, breakups fucking suck, but believe me, you'll move on and almost certainly find better. I thought that was bullshit when an old internet friend told it to me after my first bad breakup, but it's true.

Some Avenged Sevenfold, Cage The Elephant, maybe a little Dio, Epica, Foo Fighters' lighter stuff, The Fray, Jimi Hendrix, Journey, Ledd Zeppelin, Metric, MGMT, Muse, Porter Robinson (if you like electronica), Queen, Quiet Riot, Rush, and Warrant should get you a decent playlist.

Metal and anything too heavy is a nono; I've learned that the hard way. Just chill, listen to some classic rock (if that's your thing), and get plenty of sleep. If you need to talk I know how you feel all too well, so PM me. Feel better, man.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016, 03:39 AM by Inori.)
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply