Login Register






Favourite YouTubers/streamers? filter_list
Author
Message
Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #1
According to a handful of sources, there are around 1000 YouTube channels with over one million subs and around 75 Twitch channels with >500,000 followers. That's a lot of people, so where do you fit in? What are some channels you watch daily, or some Twitch streamers you subscribe to?

For YouTube (and I guess independent, since they have their own site) I love RoosterTeeth personally, and Achievement Hunter in particular for all the shit they pull on eachother (like this). For Twitch, I currently sub to Yuuie's channel. She's pretty awesome at the games she plays, super interactive with subs and anyone watching, and if you're having a shitty day, you can pretty much always count on her for a pick-me-up.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2016, 02:21 PM by Inori.)
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #2
I'm a moderator, cohost, and clan leader for the best Runescape stream:
https://twitch.tv/rsgloryandgold
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #3
(12-28-2016, 02:25 PM)Oni Wrote: I'm a moderator, cohost, and clan leader for the best Runescape stream:
https://twitch.tv/rsgloryandgold

Shameless plug Tongue
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #4
(12-27-2016, 05:46 PM)Inori Wrote: Vinyl, flac, or 310 kbps mp3. I'm a bit of a snob Tongue

(12-28-2016, 02:25 PM)Oni Wrote: I'm a moderator, cohost, and clan leader for the best Runescape stream:
https://twitch.tv/rsgloryandgold

Tony is far too clueless for my taste. He can't seem to take a joke or slight trolling. RuneScape isnt all that fun to watch either.

Reply

RE: Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #5
I really like this "NELK" channel they do tons of good pranks. If you are into that you should really check it out.

Reply

RE: Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #6
I use to watch MoeTV for a long time, I was really interested in CS:GO & the whole betting scheme, at one point I had an extremely expensive inventory. I was lucky that my partner forced me to sell all the items so we could get a second car.

Currently I watch no channels at all, in fact I hardly browse Youtube anymore.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #7
(12-28-2016, 02:25 PM)Oni Wrote: I'm a moderator, cohost, and clan leader for the best Runescape stream:
https://twitch.tv/rsgloryandgold

LMAO

I just tuned in to an old man smoking and playing RuneScape. That will be me one day

I'm not very into YouTube right now, but if I were to choose a favorite youtuber it would probably be LifeAccordingToJimmy

really takes the indecisiveness out of procrastinating for Finals
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 01:28 AM by insidious.)
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #8
Oh, shit, I almost forgot about Kurzgesagt. Every one of their videos has blown my mind.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #9
DrDisrespect is hilarious. I mostly watch smash streams though.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Favourite YouTubers/streamers? #10
Kys speedy
Str8upknives
The older cod tubers... The new shit is repetitive n all the same. I like the classic trolltages

Reply