Login Register






"Official" Kickassunblock is back filter_list
Author
Message
RE: "Official" Kickassunblock is back #11
Nice to hear, thx for sharing this. KAT was always in my rotation of places to check for "linux distributions" and nothing illegal.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: "Official" Kickassunblock is back #12
(12-20-2016, 02:16 AM)roger_smith Wrote: Nice to hear, thx for sharing this. KAT was always in my rotation of places to check for "linux distributions" and nothing illegal.

i feel you, glad to have my #1 stop for public domain works back online

Reply

RE: "Official" Kickassunblock is back #13
(12-20-2016, 02:20 AM)sleaze Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 02:16 AM)roger_smith Wrote: Nice to hear, thx for sharing this. KAT was always in my rotation of places to check for "linux distributions" and nothing illegal.

i feel you, glad to have my #1 stop for public domain works back online

most definitely :-D. Love that public domain stuff
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: "Official" Kickassunblock is back #14
(12-20-2016, 02:16 AM)roger_smith Wrote: Nice to hear, thx for sharing this. KAT was always in my rotation of places to check for "linux distributions" and nothing illegal.

No problem, glad I could help. I usually get my movies from there.

For programs I use TPB and for movies/series I use Kickasstorrent, although that eztv torrents have a ton of movies and series too.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: "Official" Kickassunblock is back #15
Im pretty confused by this because KICKASS.cd has been available ever since the original got taken down. What is the big deal.

Reply