Login Register






Another terrorist attack on Berlin filter_list
Author
Message
Another terrorist attack on Berlin #1
Apperently, like 30 minutes ago, there has been an attack on Berlin. On a Chrismas market. 9 dead, over 50 injured at this time of the post.

Read the article and updates here:
Click here

Goddamn terrorists.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #2
That's terrible, and during Christmas of all times (i'm sure terrorists did that on purpose). I read on some other source that both the driver and co-driver were part of a Polish company and both found dead, with a terrorist over-taking the truck at some point during their route. Don't quote me on that i forget where I read it, but would be possible, I think.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply

RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #3
I fucking hate terrorists. Changing my career path and going toward anti-terrorism and world justice. Can't take it anymore.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply

RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #4
That's horrible. To have something like that happen at Christmas of all times is just awful.

Reply

RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #5
[Image: ehclrv.png]

Reply

RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #6
(12-20-2016, 02:15 AM)sleaze Wrote: [Image: ehclrv.png]

You're message is unclear. Are you stuck in a vortex? Can you repeat?
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #7
(12-20-2016, 02:19 AM)roger_smith Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 02:15 AM)sleaze Wrote: [Image: ehclrv.png]

You're message is unclear. Are you stuck in a vortex? Can you repeat?

i've been here for years help

Reply

RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #8
(12-20-2016, 02:21 AM)sleaze Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 02:19 AM)roger_smith Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 02:15 AM)sleaze Wrote: [Image: ehclrv.png]

You're message is unclear. Are you stuck in a vortex? Can you repeat?

i've been here for  years help

Sending in Dog for support.

I did zoom in on your msg though Smile
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #9
(12-19-2016, 10:16 PM)insidious Wrote: That's terrible, and during Christmas of all times (i'm sure terrorists did that on purpose). I read on some other source that both the driver and co-driver were part of a Polish company and both found dead, with a terrorist over-taking the truck at some point during their route. Don't quote me on that i forget where I read it, but would be possible, I think.

Yeah I think that too. Somehow I saw this coming. I knew that there would be a terrorist attack somewhere around Christmas. Especially for the reasons IS uses.

@GOD yeah me too, but you can't really do much about it, since people are being radicalized all the time so new terrorists are recruited every time. They suspect that the attacker is recruited by IS through the internet too.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #10
A friend of mine told me about this In the morning.

It's just one thing after another. I can't Imagine what the world will be like 50 years from now.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply