Login Register






Post Your Discord Layout? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Post Your Discord Layout? #21
(12-19-2016, 06:40 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote: I got this [Image: 4f98d808b0ecc5dd2d46925786631bfb.png]

Is that like a preset?

Reply

RE: Post Your Discord Layout? #22
(12-19-2016, 06:42 AM)Mystique Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 06:40 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote: I got this [Image: 4f98d808b0ecc5dd2d46925786631bfb.png]

Is that like a preset?

No, he installed that.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Post Your Discord Layout? #23
(12-19-2016, 06:51 AM)Aeolian Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 06:42 AM)Mystique Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 06:40 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote: I got this [Image: 4f98d808b0ecc5dd2d46925786631bfb.png]

Is that like a preset?

No, he installed that.

Oh, A ton of people had it. I thought it would be a preset.

Reply

RE: Post Your Discord Layout? #24
I just use the Cozy/Dark options for regular old Discord.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Post Your Discord Layout? #25
(12-19-2016, 02:33 AM)Aeolian Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 02:31 AM)Zeus Wrote: I guess it's the standard layout that Discord Web Provides :/
[Image: qluqrq.png]

That looks gross on so many different levels.

Is that not one of the defaults?

I wasn't even aware you could have different layouts. Seems a lot of people weren't xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply