Nine Years of Service
Posts: 101
Threads: 16
Darkode back? 12-18-2016, 12:08 AM
#1
Just went on a forum and saw a thread about darkode. It looks like it's back on one of their old domains. I don't know if I'm allowed to put the link but I just wanted to know what you guys think.
EDIT: darkode.cc is the domain. If it's a problem please remove.
How long will it stay up?
Didn't the owners get arrested? And which are the new owners?
Looks interesting though so I'll try to get in.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2016, 12:41 AM by suprabro.)
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,024
Threads: 155
RE: Darkode back? 12-18-2016, 12:18 AM
#2
Didn't hear it was back, if you aren't posting the link could you PM it to me? I'd like to check it out.
~~ Might be back? ~~
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 101
Threads: 16
RE: Darkode back? 12-18-2016, 12:56 AM
#6
Also it's going to be fun watching the newspapers go crazy like last time darkode opened.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Darkode back? 12-18-2016, 02:35 AM
#7
Have they migrated the database, or Is It under new ownership and up and running from scratch?
If you happen to register and get a few moments, please reply with It's current status.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 4,466
Threads: 227
RE: Darkode back? 12-18-2016, 02:45 AM
#8
HONEYPOT INCd
I just feel like that.
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 2,395
Threads: 130
RE: Darkode back? 12-18-2016, 06:26 AM
#9
Seems sketchy, I made an account request, but I feel like it's a honeypot
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2016, 06:26 AM by Blink.)
(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Darkode back? 12-18-2016, 08:50 AM
#10
Go to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.