Login Register






Suprabro filter_list
Author
Message
Suprabro #1
Hi.

I'm suprabro. I like anime and to share and trade databases. If you are looking to trade you should contact me. I mostly joined to trade and share some of my databases to be honest.
I'll see you around the trading section.

Bye

Reply

RE: Suprabro #2
I shall be the first to welcome you to our community.

I have quite a few databases that I've personally dumped, but not sure whether I'm willing disclose any. Leave It with me, I'll play It by ear.

Anyhow, have a great stay.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Suprabro #3
Welcome buddy
I hope you stay with us here .
Good Luck
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2016, 07:39 AM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply

RE: Suprabro #4
Nice to meet you have a good time on the site

Reply

RE: Suprabro #5
(12-12-2016, 06:52 PM)Ender Wrote: @Trippa
This is like the third thread that you've gravedug, stop.

While it can drive us mad if it's an old thread, unfortunately this is not actually a gravedig. The most recent post is less than three months old. Best thing to do when you do see gravedigging: Don't reply to the thread - report it, if it happens frequently from one member - PM a staff member and/or the offending member.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Suprabro #6
Oh that's cool bro, I like anime too. hahahaha
[Image: 8K3e618.png]

Reply

RE: Suprabro #7
(12-12-2016, 06:52 PM)Ender Wrote: @Trippa
This is like the third thread that you've gravedug, stop.

not to be a prick... ok i lied let me start over...

who gives a fuck if he grave digs... staff will get tired of it and discipline him accordingly...

crying and bitching about it makes you look like a mini mod crying for acceptance and is just as fucking annoying...

i miss anything @pvnk ?

Reply