Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 28
Threads: 3
RE: Opera web browser hacked 12-03-2016, 05:59 AM
#31
I gave it a look a few months ago on Linux...again....and it's bookmark sync breaks between machines. For me, because I have lots of bookmarks, I like the way Opera organizes things in either lists, columns or big columns, and gives you visual bookmarks. I also thought the built in News Feed was nice and the way the browser's start page was organized. I have since found addons in Chrome to suffice for the things in Opera I really liked, since Chrome's bookmarks can be much better organized. I already tried one addon, bookmark manager, but it was crashing a lot when they first released it; Bookmark Manager, and then Star t Page, and then Night mode pro are the addons that give you the new Opera's features.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,133
Threads: 261
RE: Opera web browser hacked 12-03-2016, 09:08 AM
#32
I am using Opera now instead of Chrome, way better user interface and speed in my opinion.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,833
Threads: 156
RE: Opera web browser hacked 12-04-2016, 07:57 AM
#36
I use Opera Mini on my Windows Phone. Mostly due to data saving features.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 33
Threads: 1
RE: Opera web browser hacked 12-11-2016, 04:41 AM
#38
I find this Opera thread really interesting,
First Opera used to be the hackers browser of choice, but a long time ago...
So what browser does a hacker use now ? Do you guys really trust google that much ?
Did you know Opera's main secondary business is advertising ... they can not be trusted.
Also, Opera was in a bid to sell to the Chinese Qihoo 360 company recently. Do you still trust Opera ?
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 33
Threads: 1
RE: Opera web browser hacked 12-12-2016, 08:41 AM
#40
So long as you know many TOR exit nodes are monitored, then TOR is fine. But don't ever do anything personal, via TOR.
•