Login Register






Otaku Anime Fan Art filter_list
Author
Message
Anime Fan Art #1
DeviantART is full of people who make some incredible digital drawings of well-known anime characters. One of my favourite artists goes by Sakimichan.
Here are some of her works:

Spoiler: SAO
[Image: BVVIW8Z.jpg]


Spoiler: Asuka
[Image: cd09aa4f2c8a76c6f695156096604097-d9awl1s.jpg]


Spoiler: Saber
[Image: a967ac662eca895afd9ba9f58abb15ef-d95p6nv.jpg]


Spoiler: Junko Danganronpa
[Image: junko_by_sakimichan-d8vryok.jpg]


Spoiler: Attack on Titan
[Image: 65105db21cd1de3a4e9b76cf1436ca14-d8em616.jpg]


Spoiler: Princess Mononoke
[Image: kINcZjg.jpg]


These are actually only a few of her fan art works. She's got many more and she also does DC fan art, gaming fan art (LoL etc) and more. What do you think?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 3 users Like Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #2
Could you possibly link her?

I'd be interested in some LoL fanwork!
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #3
Ive seen that Asuka one floating around the web a few times. Anyway, Ive got a few. (No I didnt draw these, and I forgot where I found them.)
Spoiler:
[Image: ydecsj.png]


Spoiler:
[Image: piotiu.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #4
Pretty sure that artist has some lewd drawings, too.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 12:46 AM by Bloody Eye.)
[Image: C7i7aWu.png?1]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #5
(12-04-2016, 11:19 PM)Aeolian Wrote: Could you possibly link her?

I'd be interested in some LoL fanwork!

Her link is watermarked on the artworks but here: Sakimichan

Here's a taster:
[Image: 8423af9cd29609fe99f93dada1472831-d82ujht.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #6
(12-05-2016, 09:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 11:19 PM)Aeolian Wrote: Could you possibly link her?

I'd be interested in some LoL fanwork!

Her link is watermarked on the artworks but here: Sakimichan

Here's a taster:
[Image: 8423af9cd29609fe99f93dada1472831-d82ujht.jpg]

My beautiful Jinx <3
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #7
(12-05-2016, 10:24 AM)Aeolian Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 09:21 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 11:19 PM)Aeolian Wrote: Could you possibly link her?

I'd be interested in some LoL fanwork!

Her link is watermarked on the artworks but here: Sakimichan

Here's a taster:
[Image: 8423af9cd29609fe99f93dada1472831-d82ujht.jpg]

My beautiful Jinx <3

There's a slightly lewd version of Jinx and a gender bend too xD

Spoiler:
Sakimichan is a pervert I think.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #8
Is it bad that is disliked all of them :c
[Image: OP.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #9
(12-06-2016, 01:04 AM)Elf Wrote: Is it bad that is disliked all of them :c

Course not, you're welcome to like or dislike anything xD I would like to know why if you don't mind me asking? There's so many artists who draw these characters so there may be something else you'd like better? Unless it's the characters again lol.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Fan Art #10
Spoiler:
[Image: _request___levi_pony_version_by_nightmar...ar8l3z.png]

Reply