Login Register






Question filter_list
Author
Message
Question #1
Is the day system glitchy????
It went from 120 to 115 to 118

Reply

RE: Question #2
It shouldn't be.
I believe it's counted in if and then statements.

But correct me if I am wrong. I hardly know anything. lmao

Reply

RE: Question #3
Rip didn't even know what you meant at first, struggled for like 5 mins

Reply

RE: Question #4
I don't think so? Has anyone else experienced this?

Reply

RE: Question #5
(09-17-2016, 08:46 PM)Zodiac Wrote: I don't think so? Has anyone else experienced this?

Well if I'm right then it is glitchy, because people with UID's higher than me are apparently "older" and if you count how many days the account has existed then it is glitchy.
[Image: 147eyu.jpg]

Reply

RE: Question #6
As far as I've noticed it's been fine? I don't really get how it could go wrong? maybe if you had screenshots or something. But isn't the code to do with date registered which wouldn't change and current date?

Reply

RE: Question #7
(09-17-2016, 08:03 PM)Paradise Wrote: It shouldn't be.
I believe it's counted in if and then statements.

But correct me if I am wrong. I hardly know anything. lmao

That would be so inefficient just thinking about it hurts.

Most people just the users registration timestamp and subtract the timestamp now from it. Then just apply some handy math. The only if statements are for the colors, and hell, for all we know they could just be in a switch statement.

OT: no issues here
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 08:31 AM by Equinox.)
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Question #8
(09-18-2016, 03:42 AM)Equinox Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 08:03 PM)Paradise Wrote: It shouldn't be.
I believe it's counted in if and then statements.

But correct me if I am wrong. I hardly know anything. lmao

That would be so inefficient just thinking about it hurts.

Most people just take the timestamp of when the forum was started and subtract the users registration timestamp from it. Then just apply some handy math. The only if statements are for the colors, and hell, for all we know they could just be in a switch statement.

OT: no issues here

Correct me if I misunderstood but wouldn't that just show how many days after the forum was made to the date you signed up? Since they are both fixed stats and that would make a never changing number.

Reply

RE: Question #9
I noticed the forum has been having some client-sided (first person) issues.

However, it does seem to fix itself by exiting/reopening SupremeBB or refreshing. Honestly, I don't know. It just fixes itself.
For the administrators, I am using Chrome on Windows 8
Did you just assume my gender?

Reply

RE: Question #10
(09-18-2016, 06:32 AM)Zaiken Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 03:42 AM)Equinox Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 08:03 PM)Paradise Wrote: It shouldn't be.
I believe it's counted in if and then statements.

But correct me if I am wrong. I hardly know anything. lmao

That would be so inefficient just thinking about it hurts.

Most people just take the timestamp of when the forum was started and subtract the users registration timestamp from it. Then just apply some handy math. The only if statements are for the colors, and hell, for all we know they could just be in a switch statement.

OT: no issues here

Correct me if I misunderstood but wouldn't that just show how many days after the forum was made to the date you signed up? Since they are both fixed stats and that would make a never changing number.

Ah, yes my bad, I meant the current time, not the forum creation time. Semantic error
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply