Login Register






Cricket filter_list
Author
Message
Cricket #1
Does anyone here like watching/playing the sport?

It's too boring for me!!!
[Image: OgJCzLe.png]

Reply

RE: Cricket #2
I find it boring, its like American Baseball, but MUCH MUCH more complex and confusing. People who bet on this shit must have like 250 IQs because this shit is near impossible to understand.

Reply

RE: Cricket #3
(03-29-2013, 04:09 AM)ABC Wrote: I find it boring, its like American Baseball, but MUCH MUCH more complex and confusing. People who bet on this shit must have like 250 IQs because this shit is near impossible to understand.

The only exciting moment is one somebody gets out lol.
[Image: OgJCzLe.png]

Reply

RE: Cricket #4
It looks really cool. I've always wanted to play it, but never could. I love baseball.

Reply

RE: Cricket #5
I hear it's a sport similar to baseball, I believe.
I could be wrong, but I've seen many documentaries of children in Africa who play the game to pass the time.

Reply

Cricket #6
Haha, I thought you were talking about the phone company BiggrinD
hmmm, never even heard of the sport cricket until earlier today. My school just had to fire a lot of teachers, and cancel a lot of sports and they were thinking about just getting cricket, and I was like wtf is that.
[Image: raz0r.png]

Reply

RE: Cricket #7
(04-05-2013, 02:37 AM)raz0r Wrote: Haha, I thought you were talking about the phone company BiggrinD
hmmm, never even heard of the sport cricket until earlier today. My school just had to fire a lot of teachers, and cancel a lot of sports and they were thinking about just getting cricket, and I was like wtf is that.

Just search the website on cricket, lots of info there I heard.
[Image: OgJCzLe.png]

Reply

RE: Cricket #8
(03-29-2013, 04:09 AM)ABC Wrote: I find it boring, its like American Baseball, but MUCH MUCH more complex and confusing. People who bet on this shit must have like 250 IQs because this shit is near impossible to understand.

I agree with that. I have played it in a phone and I don't understand a thing. > _ <
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply