Login Register






How much do groups cost? filter_list
Author
Message
How much do groups cost? #1
Just wondering incase when I earn a bit of cash I can get one Smile
Don't worry, I'm expecting ridiculous prices.

Reply

RE: How much do groups cost? #2
I think the last group cost $50 but I think the more groups the more they cost.

Reply

RE: How much do groups cost? #3
1 quadrillion rupees

Reply

RE: How much do groups cost? #4
Next group at 1,000 members and will cost around $100.

Reply

RE: How much do groups cost? #5
(09-01-2016, 04:12 PM)Zodiac Wrote: Next group at 1,000 members and will cost around $100.

Ah, thank you.

Reply

RE: How much do groups cost? #6
(09-01-2016, 07:35 PM)aeris x Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 04:12 PM)Zodiac Wrote: Next group at 1,000 members and will cost around $100.

Ah, thank you.

Whenever you do get a group, if you need a userbar, I'm your guy :3

I make free userbars for owners of groups here, if they want my services that is.

Reply

RE: How much do groups cost? #7
(09-01-2016, 07:45 PM)Bubble Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 07:35 PM)aeris x Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 04:12 PM)Zodiac Wrote: Next group at 1,000 members and will cost around $100.

Ah, thank you.

Whenever you do get a group, if you need a userbar, I'm your guy :3

I make free userbars for owners of groups here, if they want my services that is.

Why thank you bubble Biggrin I can see your designs are v v hq.

Reply

RE: How much do groups cost? #8
I can do 10$ for the waves user group. You can make some dollar back.
Wanna be here? Donate NSP to me will go in rank order = More you pay the higher you will be!

@zorrophreak -75-nsp
@Rick - 50~nsp
@Customer - 10~nsp
@insidious15 - 6~nsp
@Diego - 1~nsp
@Logo - 1~nsp

Reply