RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:02 AM
#21
| Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug filter_list | |
RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:07 AM
#22
(03-29-2013, 12:02 AM)✧Sirius Paradox✧ Wrote: Kill a bitch? I'd be running round the house screaming. I hate anything with more than four legs, it's stupid and they should be eradicated.
No lie I make my mom kill every spider I SEE.
66
RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:10 AM
#23
Doesn't matter how big it is, if it has more than four legs you can consider me at least 100ft from the premises.
RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:14 AM
#24
(03-28-2013, 11:11 PM)Yuno Wrote: How have you never seen a cockroach? o.O
Exactly what I was thinking LOL
(03-28-2013, 11:13 PM)Vinnie Wrote: In Texas, we don't have very many I guess.
Well, I don't see any at least.
They're all over the place, I guess you're just lucky.
(03-28-2013, 11:54 PM)✧Sirius Paradox✧ Wrote: That's fucking revolting, I hate insects.
I don't hate them all, just Cockroaches and a couple others
(03-28-2013, 11:54 PM)Lincoln Burrows Wrote: I think I am fine with most bugs, but when it comes to spiders I will kill a bitch.
I wouldn't kill a bitch, I'd kill 5.
RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:19 AM
#25
That's disturbing haha. Was it hard to kill? I've heard they are...
RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:21 AM
#26
If radiation can't kill it, nothing can.
RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:24 AM
#27
(03-29-2013, 12:19 AM)Zurchi Wrote: That's disturbing haha. Was it hard to kill? I've heard they are...
Dude, I got so fucking scared that I ran out pants and boxer briefs down and all, close the door, I dun borked the door hing, waited 5 minutes, then started spraying that damn thing till I ran out of spray(thats how hard it was to kill it WITH SPRAY).
RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:24 AM
#28
im not scared of most of the bugs but the only thing that creeps me out is a Centipede oh my gosh i hate those things.. i was sleeping and that thing just crawled on my neck i punched my neck so Dam Hard!..i should of just slaped it but i was to scared to think
![[Image: Durara.png]](http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx313/xXSpec/Decorated%20images/Durara.png)
RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:27 AM
#29
(03-29-2013, 12:21 AM)✧Sirius Paradox✧ Wrote: If radiation can't kill it, nothing can.
I think stomping it out and hitting it with HIGH PRESSURE spray till it cant move is good enough man.
(03-29-2013, 12:24 AM)נιχ fяαи¢нιѕє Wrote: im not scared of most of the bugs but the only thing that creeps me out is a Centipede oh my gosh i hate those things.. i was sleeping and that thing just crawled on my neck i punched my neck so Dam Hard!..i should of just slaped it but i was to scared to think
Dude, I wouldn't have punched my neck that hard, I would've done it so hard I might have broke my neck
RE: Just killed a HUGE ass waterbug 03-29-2013, 12:33 AM
#30
(03-29-2013, 12:07 AM)Lincoln Burrows Wrote: No lie I make my mom kill every spider I SEE.
Lol what a baby.
Water bugs are gross. They have so much juice once you squish them.
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.
![[Image: rF8dlHs.png]](http://i.imgur.com/rF8dlHs.png)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)


![[Image: C0onMLw.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/C0onMLw.gif)








