Login Register






Haha filter_list
Author
Message
Haha #1
Well FK should be down for good, Philly is black listed on almost every host already and I am pretty sure I got his redirect host for FK deleted due to me calling the hosting company he went through and got my money back and the account deleted.
I am pretty sure he is going to have to restart to even get it back up, not sure yet, but hopefully he just takes the L and gets a real job.
Kik: cuntbag
Anything else is not me!

https://discord.gg/7GHHvyq my personal discord server.


Reply

RE: Haha #2
Philly really is just a shady person.
Heard rumors about him scamming advertisements a while back.
[Image: kp0iVe7.png]
"Pearls don't lie on the seashore, if you want one, you must dive for it."

Reply

RE: Haha #3
@1 I had to get a refund from bluehost so if you charge back or have a cancellation they blacklist you immediately. FK was not connected to bluehost though winohosting.com was, and I believe that was his redirect host, if it was then he is fucked.

@457 https://pastebin.com/v4N9qhwX
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 07:51 PM by Matigo.)
Kik: cuntbag
Anything else is not me!

https://discord.gg/7GHHvyq my personal discord server.


Reply

RE: Haha #4
@1 glad I could do a service for everyone xD
Kik: cuntbag
Anything else is not me!

https://discord.gg/7GHHvyq my personal discord server.


Reply

RE: Haha #5
(08-24-2016, 07:51 PM)Matigo Wrote:
@457 https://pastebin.com/v4N9qhwX
Wow, That's just pathetic. Glad FK is dead.
[Image: kp0iVe7.png]
"Pearls don't lie on the seashore, if you want one, you must dive for it."

Reply

RE: Haha #6
I don't care one bit about fk but I guess it's good for other forums.

Reply

RE: Haha #7
ForumKorner is somewhat useless anyways.
The fact he has so many awards and deals going on with so little members active triggers me
Roses are red 

The end is near 
Hey what's up guys 
It's John Scarce here

Reply

RE: Haha #8
Lmao ripperoni philly

Reply

RE: Haha #9
To be honest I never used FK, I didn't like the design and everything looked so marketplace related.
I mean, I also heard some stuff about Philly, which didn't make me want to join even more.

Reply

RE: Haha #10
About time. Was a shit site anyway, ScamKorner.

Reply