Ten Years of Service
Posts: 337
Threads: 56
Haha 08-24-2016, 07:47 PM
#1
Well FK should be down for good, Philly is black listed on almost every host already and I am pretty sure I got his redirect host for FK deleted due to me calling the hosting company he went through and got my money back and the account deleted.
I am pretty sure he is going to have to restart to even get it back up, not sure yet, but hopefully he just takes the L and gets a real job.
Kik: cuntbag
Anything else is not me!
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 116
Threads: 9
RE: Haha 08-24-2016, 07:50 PM
#2
Philly really is just a shady person.
Heard rumors about him scamming advertisements a while back.
![[Image: kp0iVe7.png]](https://i.imgur.com/kp0iVe7.png)
"Pearls don't lie on the seashore, if you want one, you must dive for it."
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 337
Threads: 56
RE: Haha 08-24-2016, 07:52 PM
#4
@1 glad I could do a service for everyone xD
Kik: cuntbag
Anything else is not me!
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 1,474
Threads: 132
RE: Haha 08-24-2016, 07:54 PM
#6
I don't care one bit about fk but I guess it's good for other forums.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 211
Threads: 32
RE: Haha 08-24-2016, 08:05 PM
#7
ForumKorner is somewhat useless anyways.
The fact he has so many awards and deals going on with so little members active triggers me
Roses are red
The end is near
Hey what's up guys
It's John Scarce here
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 49
Threads: 2
RE: Haha 08-24-2016, 08:23 PM
#9
To be honest I never used FK, I didn't like the design and everything looked so marketplace related.
I mean, I also heard some stuff about Philly, which didn't make me want to join even more.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,433
Threads: 353
RE: Haha 08-24-2016, 08:26 PM
#10
About time. Was a shit site anyway, ScamKorner.
•