Login Register






Hello Everyone! filter_list
Author
Message
Hello Everyone! #1
Hey guys, N28 or Noah whichever you prefer. I'm new to the site, I hope I have a great time here. Been a while since I really forumed, but looking to start again!

Reply

RE: Hello Everyone! #2
Welcomes to the forum enjoy.

Reply

RE: Hello Everyone! #3
Welcome to Supreme buddy!

Reply

RE: Hello Everyone! #4
Welcome, stay away from Zodiac, he's Ted Cruz

Reply

RE: Hello Everyone! #5
(08-24-2016, 06:55 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote: Welcome, stay away from Zodiac, he's Ted Cruz

Thanks for the heads up! XD

Reply

RE: Hello Everyone! #6
@265 Please tell me you're not thinking this who I'm thinking?


Well, welcome to the forums. Try not to access us from Walmart wifi. ( Kill me now Poxy Zenith )
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 07:39 PM by Silence.)
❮  Let's play a little game of Russian Roulette, you load the gun I'll put it to my head. ❯
[Image: ho8QDM0.gif]

Reply

RE: Hello Everyone! #7
(08-24-2016, 07:39 PM)Silence Wrote: @265 Please tell me you're not thinking this who I'm thinking?


Well, welcome to the forums. Try not to access us from Walmart wifi. ( Kill me now Poxy Zenith )

Wait why do you think its him
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: Hello Everyone! #8
(08-24-2016, 10:15 PM)Poxy Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 07:39 PM)Silence Wrote: @265 Please tell me you're not thinking this who I'm thinking?


Well, welcome to the forums. Try not to access us from Walmart wifi. ( Kill me now Poxy Zenith )

Wait why do you think its him

I don't. Just found it a bit chuckle inducing his name is Noah.
Maybe he thought this was you.
❮  Let's play a little game of Russian Roulette, you load the gun I'll put it to my head. ❯
[Image: ho8QDM0.gif]

Reply

RE: Hello Everyone! #9
(08-24-2016, 10:19 PM)Silence Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 10:15 PM)Poxy Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 07:39 PM)Silence Wrote: @265 Please tell me you're not thinking this who I'm thinking?


Well, welcome to the forums. Try not to access us from Walmart wifi. ( Kill me now Poxy Zenith )

Wait why do you think its him

I don't. Just found it a bit chuckle inducing his name is Noah.
Maybe he thought this was you.

I am a grown adult
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: Hello Everyone! #10
(08-24-2016, 10:19 PM)Silence Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 10:15 PM)Poxy Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 07:39 PM)Silence Wrote: @265 Please tell me you're not thinking this who I'm thinking?


Well, welcome to the forums. Try not to access us from Walmart wifi. ( Kill me now Poxy Zenith )

Wait why do you think its him

I don't. Just found it a bit chuckle inducing his name is Noah.
Maybe he thought this was you.

What's going on?

Reply