Login Register






Child shows? filter_list
Author
Message
Child shows? #1
So, have you ever found yourself watching a "child" show? I have plenty on times been watching them with my little brother and found myself watching it still once he has left the room.

Reply

RE: Child shows? #2
yeah same

I remember watching some Johnny Test once at a sleepover. All my friends were like "Let's watch something else" but I kept singing the theme song

it was a good night
Who Knows?

Reply

RE: Child shows? #3
I liked Phineas and Ferb and a little bit of Ben 10 (the more cartoony typed).
Frontend & Backend Developer 
[ HTML, CSS, AngularJS, JavaScript, SASS, NodeJS, GoLang, Lua , Linux]


Reply

RE: Child shows? #4
Same with my little siblings shows but as soon as someone walks in the room I try to play it off like I wasn't watching it.

Reply

RE: Child shows? #5
Spongebob, Scooby Doo, Tracy Beaker. Those were the days.

Reply

RE: Child shows? #6
(08-24-2016, 08:31 AM)Kayo Wrote: Same with my little siblings shows but as soon as someone walks in the room I try to play it off like I wasn't watching it.

Same lmao when you get caught watching it it's like "nah this is shit"

Reply

RE: Child shows? #7
(08-24-2016, 08:42 AM)Zaiken Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 08:31 AM)Kayo Wrote: Same with my little siblings shows but as soon as someone walks in the room I try to play it off like I wasn't watching it.

Same lmao when you get caught watching it it's like "nah this is shit"
I always thought I was the only one glad to see that's not the case. lmao

Reply

RE: Child shows? #8
Thanks for posting such great movies app

Reply

RE: Child shows? #9
(10-21-2016, 07:57 AM)Sandy9789 Wrote: Thanks for posting such great movies app
Are you on drugs?

Reply

RE: Child shows? #10
You guys watched shitty shows. It's all about that ed edd n eddy, code name kids next door, courage the cowardly doggo, chowder, flap jack, grim adventures of billy and mandy, samurai jack, etc. :3

Reply