Login Register






Damn Son! filter_list
Author
Message
Damn Son! #1
I know we've heard a lot of "SBB is dead".

But we really are dead lol!

</3 :| :1f614:

Devs are mostly gone. We get one post every 2-3 hours. Like I told @12, we're basically in purgatory. Slowly awaiting our ultimate demise. Is there anything we can do? No. Not at the rate we are now. Maybe SBB can survive. Maybe we can bring it back to its glory. But it will require a huge effort on everyone's part, which sadly, I don't see happening.

R.I.P SupremeBB

Reply

RE: Damn Son! #2
Yup I've given up. Before I made a effort to post but it's just like kicking a dead cow. We won't get anywhere without a dev and a proactive staff team. Neither of these things are happening anytime soon.

Reply

RE: Damn Son! #3
(10-27-2016, 01:24 AM)Zaiken Wrote: Yup I've given up. Before I made a effort to post but it's just like kicking a dead cow. We won't get anywhere without a dev and a proactive staff team. Neither of these things are happening anytime soon.

I try my best to post, and engage. With such little activity, staffing isn't much of an issue.

Reply

RE: Damn Son! #4
Sorry for my activity the past few days. I've been going through a ton of shit at home and I'm honestly not too mentally fit as of now. I'm lacking on even my school work and can't concentrate on literally anything due to all these problems arriving within my personal life in these past few days. I really don't want SBB to die. EVER. I will begin posting much more once again now that I also addressed my computer problems that I was facing.

Reply

RE: Damn Son! #5
As I said, it's hard creating threads when there won't be any discussion regarding it. :/

Reply

RE: Damn Son! #6
(10-27-2016, 01:35 AM)Theós Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 01:24 AM)Zaiken Wrote: Yup I've given up. Before I made a effort to post but it's just like kicking a dead cow. We won't get anywhere without a dev and a proactive staff team. Neither of these things are happening anytime soon.

I try my best to post, and engage. With such little activity, staffing isn't much of an issue.

We have no staff who can fix issues and we need them to be trying to bring new people in somehow. There isn't a way to run a forum without devs imo. Which is why I've realised it's pointless. The way things are atm we will just slowly die.

Reply

RE: Damn Son! #7
(10-27-2016, 09:12 AM)Zaiken Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 01:35 AM)Theós Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 01:24 AM)Zaiken Wrote: Yup I've given up. Before I made a effort to post but it's just like kicking a dead cow. We won't get anywhere without a dev and a proactive staff team. Neither of these things are happening anytime soon.

I try my best to post, and engage. With such little activity, staffing isn't much of an issue.

We have no staff who can fix issues and we need them to be trying to bring new people in somehow. There isn't a way to run a forum without devs imo. Which is why I've realised it's pointless. The way things are atm we will just slowly die.

Fixing bug issues yeah, I have no idea so we're screwed. But in terms of trying to bring new people, I didn't know staff were in charge of marketing xD I thought that was admin level decisions.

Reply

RE: Damn Son! #8
My posting has diminished since the whole approval fiasco but I'm going to try and engage more with you all. Just been a bit distracted the past few days.

Reply

RE: Damn Son! #9
Ayyyy I still post a little here and there though

Reply

RE: Damn Son! #10
(10-27-2016, 11:03 AM)Theós Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 09:12 AM)Zaiken Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 01:35 AM)Theós Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 01:24 AM)Zaiken Wrote: Yup I've given up. Before I made a effort to post but it's just like kicking a dead cow. We won't get anywhere without a dev and a proactive staff team. Neither of these things are happening anytime soon.

I try my best to post, and engage. With such little activity, staffing isn't much of an issue.

We have no staff who can fix issues and we need them to be trying to bring new people in somehow. There isn't a way to run a forum without devs imo. Which is why I've realised it's pointless. The way things are atm we will just slowly die.

Fixing bug issues yeah, I have no idea so we're screwed. But in terms of trying to bring new people, I didn't know staff were in charge of marketing xD I thought that was admin level decisions.

Well considering how there is nothing really to staff forum wise I don't see why not.

Reply