Login Register






Stranger Things filter_list
Author
Message
Stranger Things #1
A family member suggested I watched Stranger Things on Netflix. Just binge watched all 7 episodes which are an hour long each. It's fucking incredible! Best series I've seen in a long time. I'm certain there is a new season coming out soon too. You guys should go watch it.

Reply

RE: Stranger Things #2
You mean 8 episodes, right? Just finished it with my boyfriend last night, it comes highly recommended.

Reply

RE: Stranger Things #3
(08-08-2016, 05:28 PM)Crovus Wrote: You mean 8 episodes, right? Just finished it with my boyfriend last night, it comes highly recommended.

7 or 8. Lost count lmfao.

Reply

RE: Stranger Things #4
(08-08-2016, 05:32 PM)Zodiac Wrote: 7 or 8. Lost count lmfao.

Its 8 episodes, with a possible second season coming.

Reply

RE: Stranger Things #5
(08-08-2016, 05:33 PM)Crovus Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 05:32 PM)Zodiac Wrote: 7 or 8. Lost count lmfao.

Its 8 episodes, with a possible second season coming.

Gotta be. Especially with that ending.

Reply

RE: Stranger Things #6
Never heard of it, might watch is cause got nothing else to do

Reply

RE: Stranger Things #7
A 7 hour binge? It must be good haha.

I'm probably gonna watch it, been looking for a good series to get in to.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 07:11 PM by greasyC.)

Reply

RE: Stranger Things #8
Gonna start watching it tomorrow.
[Image: TExMo15.png]
[Image: github-10-xxl.png] [Image: twitter-xxl.png] [Image: home-5-xxl.png]

Reply