Login Register






Your favourite award? filter_list
Author
Message
Your favourite award? #1
I guess it is the Error Hunter award. Since it is in my opinion a really hard one and not every skid is getting it I reported a bunch to get it and the Accumulating ones. I wanted them and now I have them. Hbu CG?

Reply

RE: Your favourite award? #2
I honestly enjoy my Gamer award and the Sponsor medal award. Makes me feel just a lil bit special.

Reply

RE: Your favourite award? #3
I would say the Gaming Expert award. That's my kinda of thing and I like the idea.
[Image: legendary.png]

Reply

RE: Your favourite award? #4
(03-27-2013, 04:54 PM)ABC Wrote: I honestly enjoy my Gamer award and the Sponsor medal award. Makes me feel just a lil bit special.
I think that the Gamer award is special, the Sponsor one's not. Since everyone can get it.

(03-27-2013, 04:56 PM)GX Relentless Wrote: I would say the Gaming Expert award. That's my kinda of thing and I like the idea.

Be active and get it. Biggrin

Reply

RE: Your favourite award? #5
I has no award but i will love all awards. Tongue

Reply

RE: Your favourite award? #6
(03-28-2013, 03:40 PM)Inflatable Lioness Wrote: I has no award but i will love all awards. Tongue

Who does not? I will have all in future. *Haha*.

Reply

RE: Your favourite award? #7
(03-28-2013, 03:42 PM)Spam Wrote: Who does not? I will have all in future. *Haha*.

I know i will have alot of awards in the future too. Tongue
I got 6 awards on HF btw. XD

Reply

RE: Your favourite award? #8
(03-28-2013, 03:46 PM)Inflatable Lioness Wrote: I know i will have alot of awards in the future too. Tongue
I got 6 awards on HF btw. XD

I guess you saw my middle finger on TinyChat. Put it into your A$$.
Anyways which certain award do you want?

Reply

RE: Your favourite award? #9
Lol i am not sure. xD
There is some good ones out there. Tongue

Reply

RE: Your favourite award? #10
My favorite award is Tando's egg, which doesn't exist on here unfortunately. Sad
[Image: MA3Ga.gif]

Reply