Login Register






People who annoy you? filter_list
Author
Message
People who annoy you? #1
What kind of people annoy you? 

For me it's people who are just useless and expect everything to be done whilst they do nothing. Also people who do stuff purely for a reaction or to create drama.

Reply

RE: People who annoy you? #2
People who chat shit like @222.

Reply

RE: People who annoy you? #3
(07-28-2016, 06:03 PM)Zodiac Wrote: People who chat shit like @222.

Chat shit get banged?

Reply

RE: People who annoy you? #4
I hate when you join group chats and no one says hi to you straight as you enter. Shit rude asf.

Reply

RE: People who annoy you? #5
(07-28-2016, 06:17 PM)devindixon Wrote: I hate when you join group chats and no one says hi to you straight as you enter. Shit rude asf.

Really? Doesn't seem like much of a issue to me.

Reply

RE: People who annoy you? #6
(07-28-2016, 06:17 PM)devindixon Wrote: I hate when you join group chats and no one says hi to you straight as you enter. Shit rude asf.

But then they say hi to everyone else.

Feelsbadman.jpeg

Reply

RE: People who annoy you? #7
(07-28-2016, 06:32 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 06:17 PM)devindixon Wrote: I hate when you join group chats and no one says hi to you straight as you enter. Shit rude asf.

But then they say hi to everyone else.

Feelsbadman.jpeg

I know right! I get so mad.

(07-28-2016, 06:24 PM)Dearlord Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 06:17 PM)devindixon Wrote: I hate when you join group chats and no one says hi to you straight as you enter. Shit rude asf.

Really?  Doesn't seem like much of a issue to me.

Too me it is. 
I be screaming at the screen.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2016, 06:48 PM by devindixon_mybb_import25956.)

Reply

RE: People who annoy you? #8
(07-28-2016, 05:52 PM)Dearlord Wrote: What kind of people annoy you? 

For me it's people who are just useless and expect everything to be done whilst they do nothing. Also people who do stuff purely for a reaction or to create drama.
Same with me yo, attention whores are the worst.

Reply

RE: People who annoy you? #9
(07-28-2016, 05:52 PM)Dearlord Wrote: What kind of people annoy you? 

For me it's people who are just useless and expect everything to be done whilst they do nothing. Also people who do stuff purely for a reaction or to create drama.

Didn't even read the op lol, but yea those people are annoying af, they moan about how like the world or w/e has screwed them over, but do nothing to change it, so really they screwed themselves over

Reply

RE: People who annoy you? #10
(07-28-2016, 05:52 PM)Dearlord Wrote: What kind of people annoy you? 

For me it's people who are just useless and expect everything to be done whilst they do nothing. Also people who do stuff purely for a reaction or to create drama.

Reminds me of someone I know, never making tea or the dishes.
[Image: TExMo15.png]
[Image: github-10-xxl.png] [Image: twitter-xxl.png] [Image: home-5-xxl.png]

Reply