Ten Years of Service
Posts: 3,843
Threads: 110
OITNB Season4 06-17-2016, 08:18 PM
#1
Anyone interested in this or started watching it? I personally love OITNB I watched the first 30 minutes of the first episode of season 4 about 5 minutes after it came out before I went to college, it's noiceeee
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 176
Threads: 1
RE: OITNB Season4 06-18-2016, 06:06 PM
#2
I have not started OITNB, although I have planned to start for a while. I have to finish Prison Break first.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
RE: OITNB Season4 06-21-2016, 07:41 PM
#4
I watched the first 3 seasons last year and I did enjoy it.
But this year I am finding it hard to be interested in watching it. I have watched the first two episodes of season 4 but it just dont feel the same for some reason.
Maybe it gets better though.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 3,433
Threads: 353
RE: OITNB Season4 06-21-2016, 07:50 PM
#5
I watched the first two seasons like a few months back. I enjoyed it however at the start of the third season it got boring. I may start watching it again though.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
RE: OITNB Season4 06-21-2016, 08:06 PM
#7
I probably will get around to watching it all. Its just the first couple episodes kinda put me off abit.
But I will take your word for it when you say it gets allot better.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 551
Threads: 73
RE: OITNB Season4 06-22-2016, 07:41 PM
#9
I binge watched it all in 2 days, it's decent still but there is something different about this season compared to the others, it focus has shifted from piper being the main character to her probably being one of the least seen characters lol.
•