Login Register






Need recommendations? Don't ask for a new thread! filter_list
Author
Message
Need recommendations? Don't ask for a new thread! #1
I sense that people will be asking for recommendations, here is a way to get some without asking the community.

1) Head to http://myanimelist.net
2) Search up the Anime you liked
3) Click on Recommendations (http://image.prntscr.com/image/9cdca6abc...67d6bd.png) 
4) It'll show anime recommendations based off the anime you have chosen!

Have fun!
Did you just assume my gender?

Reply

RE: Need recommendations? Don't ask for a new thread! #2
I was asking for recommendation cause I never watched any anime.
[Image: krados.gif]

Reply

RE: Need recommendations? Don't ask for a new thread! #3
(06-12-2016, 11:41 AM)Oblitus Wrote: I was asking for recommendation cause I never watched any anime.

Yea, this. You can't really filter by genre if you've never seen animu

Reply

RE: Need recommendations? Don't ask for a new thread! #4
Thank you very much for this, appreciated.
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]

Reply

RE: Need recommendations? Don't ask for a new thread! #5
(06-12-2016, 11:42 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 11:41 AM)Oblitus Wrote: I was asking for recommendation cause I never watched any anime.

Yea, this. You can't really filter by genre if you've never seen animu

This is for people that want recommended anime for anime they watched.
(srry english)
Did you just assume my gender?

Reply