Login Register






My smileys got accepted ya! filter_list
Author
Message
My smileys got accepted ya! #1
Preview: ; D: $: P< 3:Ao. o: @: ): (; (: O: D> _ <; ) They are cute. <3


I will always look for better ones. But they are good for now I guess.

Reply

RE: My smileys got accepted ya! #2
That's good. I suppose.
They look alright, pretty basic and nothing in particular but that's also a good thing.

Nice addition.

Reply

RE: My smileys got accepted ya! #3
(03-26-2013, 07:21 PM)Marcus Wrote: That's good. I suppose.
They look alright, pretty basic and nothing in particular but that's also a good thing.

Nice addition.

Thank you sir. Since I am going to look through over 1k smileys and send the best ones to Chris.

Reply

RE: My smileys got accepted ya! #4
Congratulations, dude. I was fine with the previous one, but change can be good too. : )
[Image: mGNsg.jpg]

Reply

RE: My smileys got accepted ya! #5
(03-26-2013, 07:25 PM)Mutant Funk Drink Wrote: Congratulations, dude. I was fine with the previous one, but change can be good too. : )

Tahnks Sir Ian. They might get updated. Let us see. : D

Reply

RE: My smileys got accepted ya! #6
Meh, they are alright. Prefer the previous ones, though.

Reply

RE: My smileys got accepted ya! #7
(03-26-2013, 07:40 PM)Plunder Wrote: Meh, they are alright. Prefer the previous ones, though.

We did not set the current ones as the only ones. I still search for more Biggrin:A

Reply

RE: My smileys got accepted ya! #8
Sweet! These look a lot better TBH.

Reply

RE: My smileys got accepted ya! #9
(03-26-2013, 07:46 PM)ABC Wrote: Sweet! These look a lot better TBH.

I was talking with Chris. He also likes them. I might do my own with some friends or choose some of the smileys I still have (1k).


EDIT: FOUND MY OTHER PACKAGES! I HAVE ABOUT 3K NOW!

Mhmm.
[Image: nVkURWN.png]

Reply