Login Register






Horrors filter_list
Author
Message
Horrors #1
Anyone into horror films?

I'm looking forward to the The Conjuring Two since number one had everything a good horror should have.
[Image: TExMo15.png]
[Image: github-10-xxl.png] [Image: twitter-xxl.png] [Image: home-5-xxl.png]

Reply

RE: Horrors #2
I've only ever enjoyed 2 horror movies, Jeepers Creepers, and Jeepers Creepers 2

Reply

RE: Horrors #3
(05-26-2016, 02:10 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote: I've only ever enjoyed 2 horror movies, Jeepers Creepers, and Jeepers Creepers 2

Watched the first one a few years back but never really enjoyed it.
[Image: TExMo15.png]
[Image: github-10-xxl.png] [Image: twitter-xxl.png] [Image: home-5-xxl.png]

Reply

RE: Horrors #4
(05-26-2016, 02:11 PM)Paradigm Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 02:10 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote: I've only ever enjoyed 2 horror movies, Jeepers Creepers, and Jeepers Creepers 2

Watched the first one a few years back but never really enjoyed it.

I watched it like, a longg time ago, there was gonna be a 3rd one but yea, don't think it happened

Reply

RE: Horrors #5
JEEPERS CREEPERS WAS SO GOOD!

Apart from that, I'm excited for The Conjuring 2 too. I haven't watched a horror film in a while.

Reply

RE: Horrors #6
(05-26-2016, 03:57 PM)Nath Wrote: JEEPERS CREEPERS WAS SO GOOD!

Apart from that, I'm excited for The Conjuring 2 too. I haven't watched a horror film in a while.

James Wan always makes good horrors.
[Image: TExMo15.png]
[Image: github-10-xxl.png] [Image: twitter-xxl.png] [Image: home-5-xxl.png]

Reply