How fast can you type? 05-08-2016, 04:22 PM
#1
So yea use this link here and see how fast you can type. This is my score http://i.imgur.com/Gfevzdq.png
| How fast can you type? filter_list | |
![[Image: jgARAUX.png]](http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/jgARAUX.png)
![[Image: 0J7NOH4.png?1]](http://i.imgur.com/0J7NOH4.png?1)
(05-09-2016, 03:56 AM)Howard Wrote: I got around 70-72. I could probably do more if the sentences made sense though.Same but combined with my terrible memory. If I actually know what I am trying to type I usually type around 90-100 wpm. I look down when I type because the way I type so looking back up to read the word every four seconds really effects my speed negatively.
I'm also a retard when it comes to typing, the layout of my hands on the keyboard isn't traditional (how you're taught in school) so they probably contribute to my slowness.
(05-09-2016, 07:24 AM)Kayo Wrote:(05-09-2016, 03:56 AM)Howard Wrote: I got around 70-72. I could probably do more if the sentences made sense though.Same but combined with my terrible memory. If I actually know what I am trying to type I usually type around 90-100 wpm. I look down when I type because the way I type so looking back up to read the word every four seconds really effects my speed negatively.
I'm also a retard when it comes to typing, the layout of my hands on the keyboard isn't traditional (how you're taught in school) so they probably contribute to my slowness.
![[Image: hzsylp.png]](https://u.pomf.is/hzsylp.png)