RE: HE WON! 11-12-2016, 09:50 PM
#21
(11-11-2016, 04:53 AM)Loki123 Wrote:(11-11-2016, 03:08 AM)meow Wrote:(11-10-2016, 10:49 PM)Loki123 Wrote: China is just going to rise and become more and more powerful
Without the US importing products from them? Don't make me laugh.
Trump is going to set about 45% tax on imports from china. That is something that might start off a trade war.
If a trade war starts, you will see a big impact on the united states. Estimated 640,000 jobs in california could be lost. Think about the whole country.
China will also suffer due to that however, not as much as the united states as they can still hold on to their trade agreements with Europe but Trump has as well put several large deals with Europe in danger.
I'd like to mention that, a trade war involving the worlds largest economies, usa and china, won't be good for any country in the world. Especially not for the us. I can't see how you or anyone can actually defend that action.
Literally everything you just said has nothing to do with what I said and what you said that induced my response. After you said Trump will pull us out of the WTO, you said "China is just going to rise and become more and more powerful", and I said "Without the US importing products from them? Don't make me laugh." Would you care to actually respond to that or just go completely off subject like you did with this post?



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)






























![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)

