Ten Years of Service
Posts: 161
Threads: 17
HE WON! 11-09-2016, 08:11 PM
#1
YES! He won! I like this because it shows the establishment how arrogant and ignorant they truly are. They are dismantling, slowly, but surely!
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 115
Threads: 16
RE: HE WON! 11-09-2016, 09:10 PM
#2
That man don't know shit about politics outisde the US... Really hope their ain't gonna be no nukeclear war.. I'm not saying that he is gonna start it, but Russia may have a free lane on attacking Europe while Trump will watch
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,759
Threads: 297
RE: HE WON! 11-09-2016, 10:54 PM
#4
Im with you. I'm tired of the establishment, and this shows that most of america is too.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: HE WON! 11-10-2016, 04:36 AM
#6
Well, time will tell as to what sort of a leader Trump will be.
There'll certainly be many opposed to his policies and so forth, and by the same token, there will be those who don't. Let's hope It's a positive move for the benefit of the country and more Importantly, It's population.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 1,213
Threads: 51
RE: HE WON! 11-10-2016, 05:37 AM
#7
Just because we're tired of establishment (I am too) doens't mean we should have elected someone who doesn't even believe in Global warming. I've said this in another thread, but that could become a real problem. Seriously.
/\/
I was routing for Bernie in the primaries, but of course the pussy DNC had to have already been leaning towards Hillary. I think Bernie would have crushed Trump in this election, and I wouldn't be scared that the US is going to regress in almost any policy it's made progress for the last few years.
I think the liberal media also had a huge roll in this. For one, they totally alienated the niche of voters who went for Trump in this election. They protrayed Obamas policies and actions as president as way more liberal than they actually were. Sentiments almost blaming this section of the populace (I would point at uneducated white men, not that all who voted for Trump are uneducated white men, but this is where I imagine this sentiment stems from) pcreated an atmosphere of guilt, but moreso created that attitude of "well, not it's not my fault, Fuck You" that made Trumps campaign so easy for him.
Sure, he's totally outspoken and doesn't give a shit. The man can flick off critiques with the twitch of his finger unlike any other politician we have seen lately. But he's unfit for presidency. At least in my opinion.
I can go on and on about things wrong with this guy, but i'll stop.
TL;DR electing a president just to prove a point may feel good now, but in the long run it's going to hurt.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2016, 05:39 AM by insidious.
Edit Reason: structure, organization
)
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: HE WON! 11-10-2016, 07:52 AM
#8
One of the issues with global warming is that the US aren't actually reducing it... They're simply moving the polluting manufacturing to other countries such as China, right? If you want to improve global warming, simply stop buying/using things that cause it. As far as I'm aware Trump is just being realistic about it. I'm all for mitigating but unfortunately, I think we are past the tipping point now, and adaptation may be our only way forward. The US could make better use in researching green energy (there's actually a lot of money in that) but it's important to balance energy demands and green energy advancement, or your country will be unable to afford electricity/fuel and the economy will collapse.
•