Nine Years of Service
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
RE: CNN cuts off congressman after he mentions WikiLeaks 11-05-2016, 11:07 PM
#13
For the sake of being neutral, I feel like there might be a chance of the congressman's stream being cut off due to weak connections; but the reporters reaction to the him being disconnected was completely illegitimate. It's painstakingly obvious that the reporter was glad Collins was taken off the air.
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 161
Threads: 17
RE: CNN cuts off congressman after he mentions WikiLeaks 11-06-2016, 05:10 PM
#14
Well, the online, smaller medias, like The Young Turks aren't very trustworthy either. It's very difficult to find something trustworthy, I usually read from multiple sources if it's important. I generally enjoy Reuters, though.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 8
Threads: 0
RE: CNN cuts off congressman after he mentions WikiLeaks 11-07-2016, 03:03 AM
#15
It's possible their satellite feed really did cut out. At an oddly politically convenient time? Yes. But purposefully cut from air? That's up to scrutiny :/
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 240
Threads: 10
RE: CNN cuts off congressman after he mentions WikiLeaks 11-07-2016, 05:15 AM
#16
Hard to tell whether it was intentional or not. I was more distracted by Hakeem not knowing what the f*** he was talking about.
•