Ten Years of Service
Posts: 28
Threads: 4
Favorite Anime? 10-31-2016, 05:22 AM
#1
What is your favorite anime? Mine is bleach just bleach, well I haven't really watched anything else but some others, but a few episodes.
β’
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,762
Threads: 58
RE: Favorite Anime? 10-31-2016, 03:36 PM
#4
Really hard to answer, but recently I've been re-watching Psycho-Pass, and I like that one.
β’
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 4,192
Threads: 125
RE: Favorite Anime? 10-31-2016, 04:34 PM
#5
Probably either Deadman Wonderland or Non Non Biyori.
Both are hilarious in their own way.
π«Β π¬Β π
β’
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 1,918
Threads: 64
RE: Favorite Anime? 10-31-2016, 05:01 PM
#7
Naruto is definitely my favorite
β’
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 1,213
Threads: 51
RE: Favorite Anime? 10-31-2016, 07:40 PM
#8
If there are a few which sticks out of my mind it's Tokyo Ghoul, FMA, Attack on Titan, Akama Ga Kill, and Steins;Gate
I'd have to choose Steins;Gate. Absolutely loved that one, and it's a total mindfuck.
AGK is a close second, though. Loved that shit. Really hope they remake it into something awesome-er.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2016, 07:41 PM by insidious.
Edit Reason: awesome-er
)
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch
β’
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,759
Threads: 297
RE: Favorite Anime? 10-31-2016, 09:13 PM
#9
Freezing. I've said this before.
β’