Login Register






Texas voters reportedly having Trump votes changed to Clinton filter_list
Author
Message
Texas voters reportedly having Trump votes changed to Clinton #1
Article: http://www.iamatexan.com/2016/10/24/aler...o-clinton/
8chan Thread: https://8ch.net/pol/res/7971868.html#7971868

Quote:Voters in Arlington, Texas are complaining that voting machines used in early voting are changing votes from Republican to Democrat.

Now, this could be a coincidental glitch, but I wouldn't be so sure. It appears the Democrats are trying to steal Texas. Ridiculous Q_Q

[+] 1 user Likes Wildfire's post
Reply

RE: Texas voters reportedly having Trump votes changed to Clinton #2
In any other election this would be considered a polling glitch (it has happened and does happen quite frequently), but because Donald Trump has been going around crying "RIGGED ELECTION!!!!" it's suddenly a conspiracy theory in which the democrats are committing large scale voter fraud.

Yeah you could say I got my tin foil hat on...

Reply

RE: Texas voters reportedly having Trump votes changed to Clinton #3
(10-28-2016, 03:19 AM)Dyme Wrote: In any other election this would be considered a polling glitch (it has happened and does happen quite frequently), but because Donald Trump has been going around crying "RIGGED ELECTION!!!!" it's suddenly a conspiracy theory in which the democrats are committing large scale voter fraud.

Yeah you could say I got my tin foil hat on...

I recommend watching the following video as well...
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 04:12 AM by Wildfire.)

Reply

RE: Texas voters reportedly having Trump votes changed to Clinton #4
I've always questioned the accuracy and perhaps also the authenticity of how votes are counted, consolidated and concluded.

Who knows what happens behind closed doors. In this case, It's simply not good enough- as the winner may be elected under false pretenses.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Texas voters reportedly having Trump votes changed to Clinton #5
Yeah. I'm from Texas. I haven't voted yet, but I've had people tell me that this happened to them. I for one will keep a close eye out when I vote.

Reply

RE: Texas voters reportedly having Trump votes changed to Clinton #6
(10-28-2016, 08:48 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Yeah. I'm from Texas. I haven't voted yet, but I've had people tell me that this happened to them. I for one will keep a close eye out when I vote.

Damn. I feel bad for you. How's it down in the deep south, huh?
If you need to get in contact with me, you may do so over ricochet. My identification is: ricochet:j27xararvgnbbnno.

Reply

RE: Texas voters reportedly having Trump votes changed to Clinton #7
(10-28-2016, 03:19 AM)Dyme Wrote: In any other election this would be considered a polling glitch (it has happened and does happen quite frequently), but because Donald Trump has been going around crying "RIGGED ELECTION!!!!" it's suddenly a conspiracy theory in which the democrats are committing large scale voter fraud.

Yeah you could say I got my tin foil hat on...

This.
It also doesn't help that it's Texas and Texas has been conservative since the dawn of dicks.
Wavy baby

Reply