Login Register






I saved a kid from getting harrassed today. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I saved a kid from getting harrassed today. #31
(10-19-2016, 09:50 PM)Pirate Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 04:14 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 12:44 AM)Pirate Wrote: Well I always carry a Pistol on me and I'm not 18 yet lmao

I take It It's fully loaded and ready to go?

Nowadays, there can be a fine line between murder/manslaughter and self-defense.
Not always, but it keeps the pussy ass niggas away

"Pussy ass niggas" lmao. Been a while since I last heard someone using that term.

Reply

RE: I saved a kid from getting harrassed today. #32
Moving to Random Discussion.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: I saved a kid from getting harrassed today. #33
Kids these days, all packing glocks...
[/quote]

Forget glocks.....think assault rifles......
"I'm very monogamous."- Billie Joe Armstrong
"I like Fisher Price music, nursery rhymes, and the alphabet song."- Tre Cool
"All my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars."- Mike Dirnt

Reply