Login Register






A Formal Introduction filter_list
Author
Message
A Formal Introduction #1
I admit after searching everywhere for a forums about hacking, this one weeds out all the other crap out there( HF, LF,etc.) I admit I am a SKID but I do want to take the time to learn more about RATs/Botnet. Not using them mainly for harm, but other factors as well.Basically I want to know everything there is to know. Therefore if anybody want's to help me out I would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this and have a good one

Reply

RE: A Formal Introduction #2
Sounds pretty much the same as me. I'm interested in various IT categories as well. Well, welcome to sinister.li!

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. Enjoy your time here!
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: A Formal Introduction #3
Welcome to the community!


Reply

RE: A Formal Introduction #4
Welcome to SL mate Wink Lf, HF just full of spammers/kids. I hope you like this community Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Altair's post
Reply

RE: A Formal Introduction #5
Welcome to the forum my man, enjoy your stay.

If you need anything, you can message me if need be. Thanks for hanging around!
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply