Login Register






Otaku Anime Elections 2016! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime Elections 2016! #11
(08-15-2016, 02:41 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Vert/Green Heart from  Hyperdimension Neptunia
Spoiler:
[Image: nzycxe.png]
[Image: poqpsp.png]


She already runs her own country, shes smart, (Not fully shown in the games, but the anime expands upon that) and she cares deeply about her people. Aside from that, she's shown to keep the other CPUs under control and is often shown as a kind of mentor to the group.

No fair, she was mine to choose!

If we are able to choose the same then I completely agree with you.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]


RE: Anime Elections 2016! #12
(08-15-2016, 02:48 AM)Aeolian Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 02:41 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Vert/Green Heart from  Hyperdimension Neptunia
Spoiler:
[Image: nzycxe.png]
[Image: poqpsp.png]


She already runs her own country, shes smart, (Not fully shown in the games, but the anime expands upon that) and she cares deeply about her people. Aside from that, she's shown to keep the other CPUs under control and is often shown as a kind of mentor to the group.

No fair, she was mine to choose!

If we are able to choose the same then I completely agree with you.

If you want to cast your vote, go right ahead. That's kinda the point here.


RE: Anime Elections 2016! #13
I vote for Vert/Green Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia Smile
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]


RE: Anime Elections 2016! #14
I vote for Saber from Fate Stay Night
Spoiler:
[Image: latest?cb=20140315174334]
My Blog: http://www.procurity.wordpress.com
Donations: 1HLjiSbnWMpeQU46eUVCrYdbkrtduX7snG


RE: Anime Elections 2016! #15
[Image: ba3.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀


RE: Anime Elections 2016! #16
I would recommend Yagami Light from anime: Death Note. As he is very cunning & smart


RE: Anime Elections 2016! #17
Agreed for Saber, very nice one to get on the top


RE: Anime Elections 2016! #18
So far a tie between green heart and saber... this is getting interesting. Keep em coming.


RE: Anime Elections 2016! #19
(08-15-2016, 03:18 AM)Ex094 Wrote: I vote for Saber from Fate Stay Night
Spoiler:
[Image: latest?cb=20140315174334]

Not a bad idea at all. I love Saber. Would love a figure of her.

(08-15-2016, 03:29 AM)Customer Wrote: [Image: ba3.gif]

Custy, why? This gif really disturbs me....
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2016, 04:39 AM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Anime Elections 2016! #20
(09-29-2016, 04:39 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 03:18 AM)Ex094 Wrote: I vote for Saber from Fate Stay Night
Spoiler:
[Image: latest?cb=20140315174334]

Not a bad idea at all. I love Saber. Would love a figure of her.

(08-15-2016, 03:29 AM)Customer Wrote: [Image: ba3.gif]

Custy, why? This gif really disturbs me....

RERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERO

Spoiler:
RERO
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

[+] 1 user Likes Customer's post