Login Register






Otaku Funny Anime Moments filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Funny Anime Moments #21
(09-16-2016, 10:05 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Haruhi's blackmail. Need I say more?

Jesus this murdered me lmao, think im gonna go watch this now..

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #22
(09-16-2016, 10:40 PM)ChaosAgentGG Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 10:05 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Haruhi's blackmail. Need I say more?

Jesus this murdered me lmao, think im gonna go watch this now..

You really should.

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #23

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #24
(09-16-2016, 10:40 PM)ChaosAgentGG Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 10:05 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Haruhi's blackmail. Need I say more?

Jesus this murdered me lmao, think im gonna go watch this now..

I prefer the subbed version but there are multiple moments in this show that just make you laugh so hard. Well worth watching!

(09-18-2016, 12:28 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:

I got an error for this video. Mind telling me what it was?
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 01:02 AM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #25
(09-18-2016, 01:02 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I got an error for this video. Mind telling me what it was?

I made a typo in the link. Should be fixed now.

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #26
(09-18-2016, 01:34 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 01:02 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I got an error for this video. Mind telling me what it was?

I made a typo in the link. Should be fixed now.

Thank you! Seems to be fixed now!

Ok is all of Nichijou like this? So was not expecting that.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 02:32 AM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #27
(09-18-2016, 02:29 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 01:34 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 01:02 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I got an error for this video. Mind telling me what it was?

I made a typo in the link. Should be fixed now.

Thank you! Seems to be fixed now!

Ok is all of Nichijou like this? So was not expecting that.

Almost all of it is just as zany in some way.

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #28
(09-18-2016, 02:33 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:29 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 01:34 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: I made a typo in the link. Should be fixed now.

Thank you! Seems to be fixed now!

Ok is all of Nichijou like this? So was not expecting that.

Almost all of it is just as zany in some way.

It's not my usual kind of show. But I can see why you might like it xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #29
(09-16-2016, 10:40 PM)ChaosAgentGG Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 10:05 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Haruhi's blackmail. Need I say more?

Jesus this murdered me lmao, think im gonna go watch this now..

Extremely mainstream. Thought everyone had seen it by now.

Reply

RE: Funny Anime Moments #30
(10-06-2016, 01:45 PM)Ayumi Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 10:40 PM)ChaosAgentGG Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 10:05 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Haruhi's blackmail. Need I say more?

Jesus this murdered me lmao, think im gonna go watch this now..

Extremely mainstream. Thought everyone had seen it by now.

You could say a lot of shows are extremely mainstream, but there'll still be people who haven't seen them.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply