Login Register






What anime series are you currently watching? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #61
؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜؜؜ ؜؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 04:55 AM by Lodi.)

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #62
(09-04-2016, 09:48 PM)Lodi Wrote: Currently watching Serial Experiments Lain.

Lain is certainly a good choice. It's a little strange at first, the extreme lack of verbal discussion between the characters plus the mix of strangenoise but it'll get better eventually.

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #63
(09-04-2016, 10:10 PM)Abaddon Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 09:48 PM)Lodi Wrote: Currently watching Serial Experiments Lain.

Lain is certainly a good choice. It's a little strange at first, the extreme lack of verbal discussion between the characters plus the mix of strangenoise but it'll get better eventually.

I'm glad you shared that actually. It's one I've been interested in for a while. I've had too many things to catch up on but I might make it my next one! Do you know if anyone has done a review on it?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #64
Was watching Gangsta. 81 Days is next on my list. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #65
(09-05-2016, 06:41 AM)Oni Wrote: Was watching Gangsta. 81 Days is next on my list. Biggrin
Is that a prequel or something?

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #66
(09-05-2016, 01:57 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 10:10 PM)Abaddon Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 09:48 PM)Lodi Wrote: Currently watching Serial Experiments Lain.

Lain is certainly a good choice. It's a little strange at first, the extreme lack of verbal discussion between the characters plus the mix of strangenoise but it'll get better eventually.

I'm glad you shared that actually. It's one I've been interested in for a while. I've had too many things to catch up on but I might make it my next one! Do you know if anyone has done a review on it?

On SL? Not sure, but there are plenty of reviews about it offsite.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2016, 09:47 AM by Despised.)

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #67
(09-05-2016, 09:45 AM)Abaddon Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 01:57 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 10:10 PM)Abaddon Wrote: Lain is certainly a good choice. It's a little strange at first, the extreme lack of verbal discussion between the characters plus the mix of strangenoise but it'll get better eventually.

I'm glad you shared that actually. It's one I've been interested in for a while. I've had too many things to catch up on but I might make it my next one! Do you know if anyone has done a review on it?

On SL? Not sure, but there are plenty of reviews about it offsite.

Yeah, I meant on SL. I was thinking I could make a review once I've seen it.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #68
(09-05-2016, 01:43 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 09:45 AM)Abaddon Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 01:57 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I'm glad you shared that actually. It's one I've been interested in for a while. I've had too many things to catch up on but I might make it my next one! Do you know if anyone has done a review on it?

On SL? Not sure, but there are plenty of reviews about it offsite.

Yeah, I meant on SL. I was thinking I could make a review once I've seen it.

That's a great idea. I'm not here for long, but I don't think there is.

Looking forward to it.

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #69
(09-05-2016, 01:52 PM)Abaddon Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 01:43 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 09:45 AM)Abaddon Wrote: On SL? Not sure, but there are plenty of reviews about it offsite.

Yeah, I meant on SL. I was thinking I could make a review once I've seen it.

That's a great idea. I'm not here for long, but I don't think there is.

Looking forward to it.

This may take some time, I've got a few things on my priorities to get through before anime. I'll probably share a link to it in discord when I do it though.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #70
I an currently watching Anime: Sands of Destruction. i was recommended to watch it from a friend.its very nice try it .

Reply