RE: What are your impressions of the member Primitive? 09-04-2016, 06:35 PM
#11
| What are your impressions of the member Primitive? filter_list | |
RE: What are your impressions of the member Primitive? 09-04-2016, 11:07 PM
#12
(09-04-2016, 06:13 PM)Primitive Wrote: I've been told I'm condescending. (That means I talk down to people.)
This is so great.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 11:07 PM by superMAUS.)
RE: What are your impressions of the member Primitive? 09-05-2016, 01:54 AM
#14
(08-28-2016, 03:09 PM)mothered Wrote: I would love to hate you, but I can't and don't think I ever will.
Your persona Intrigues me and to be honest, I enjoy reading your posts. They're certainly different and that's what makes It all the more Interesting.
I feel the same way. The annoying comments and conflicts that come out of you somehow are worth it. You're pretty funny and despite the way you come across, you're still one of our top posters.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
RE: What are your impressions of the member Primitive? 09-08-2016, 08:00 PM
#16
I am indifferent.
Same as I am with most people.
Same as I am with most people.
RE: What are your impressions of the member Primitive? 09-13-2016, 10:32 PM
#19
RE: What are your impressions of the member Primitive? 09-13-2016, 11:17 PM
#20
(01-18-1970, 02:23 AM)Oni
(08-26-2016, 07:03 PM)Oni Wrote: [quote=Customer Wrote:
Basically this.
(09-04-2016, 06:13 PM)Primitive Wrote: I've been told I'm condescending. (That means I talk down to people.)
And just outright rude.wait...me? I think you're thinking of another member. I'm the polite guy, remember?
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 11:48 PM by pvnk.)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)



























![[Image: 4ce_1.gif]](http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/4ce_1.gif)
![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)